Toribash
Original Post
Mods2011~
so I went on youtube and saw about of the videos...The one thing I noticed is that all of the videos were being played on like a regular classic stage besides sk8ing
Like some one way cult of locked minds and no imagination.

If you wan't to attract new people to toribash you must show just how creative this game can be by including many different mods.
The ability to experience so many different things is toribash and sadly what is lacking from nearly all the videos...

So, I ran through all of the mods once but that was by myself. this time will be co-op.
I have about 200k all together in tc located on my accounts which I will use to put together an espionage of events and bring to toribash many ideas, fun stuff,and some videos.

So I just download about every mod not featured on the tb servers and I'm creatng a list of all the mods that don't work on multiplayer,make your computer freeze and all of that so The moderator can check for themselves and remove it from the online server to free up space or see if its just me with these mods that don't work.

I will also write down all of the parkour/free running gymnastics mods.
sports mods.
monster mods.
stuff like that.

I also have some cool idea's for new mods that I will hopefully see in the future.

I will need a partner to run through the mods with me.
A video maker
Mod makers

The rewards in tc for everyone that contributes will be good so participate!

great great!
Was not on for the last 2 days I apologize. Was making preparations for this event

vm:X
mm:X

mod runners:boredpayne,devil1337,wolfice,jcmert,Luminu sian,celloman,junibug,scarfaces

Will need a lot of mod runners btw... this event will take a while.. a couple of months I believe :X so please bring in more runners.
Last edited by Luminescence; Feb 15, 2011 at 02:27 AM.
Share your wisdom with me.
Originally Posted by scarfaces View Post
i want to be mod runner and tell me the hour for make it please

added. will update everyone with running info later.
Ill bee starting the mod tonight , sry works beeing a bitch . but it should be done with in a few days
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
Ill bee starting the mod tonight , sry works beeing a bitch . but it should be done with in a few days

Ok I'm sending you 20,000tc.. for the sephiroth mod and the racing mod your working on.. upload them whenever you get the chance. thanks for helping out in the event!

-closing, opening up mod runner guide page-