Ranking
Nah. But in theory you'll receive moderator rights soon, so I'm talking in general. Make decisions. Not big ones, but improving a thread or stuff like that if done correctly will be appreciated
Grand Overseer of VorteX
Originally Posted by Psyckho View Post
Cute misunderstanding.
And I miss my pinkdragon too D:

You mean, Magic pinkdragon. And Its actually very funny how people don't remember me.
I'm sorry about that. But if you are the one with whom I made the Taco team replay for the gunfight contest, I remember you well. Just your nickname I forgot :3
Grand Overseer of VorteX
I remember that i sent you a pm to you for being my partner for the competition and Drone was in the room. We used to play in-game HOW YOU COULD NOT REMEMBER ME? Anyway hi.
I remember you. also. . .

Nah. But in theory you'll receive moderator rights soon, so I'm talking in general. Make decisions. Not big ones, but improving a thread or stuff like that if done correctly will be appreciated

is this just him or is it officer as well because im not that clear on things right now :/
I am evil.
I was talking about you.

Wat? >.> Well now i'm no longer lolpants im confusedpants. I honestly had no idea that Drone was going to be a moderator as well. I kinda thought that i was going to be a little higher up on the chain of command. I'm sorry, I'm sounding selfish now. My bad =S
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
You could have applied for the ranks listed and well you listed something that wasn't on there. the only ones were

Originally Posted by Psyckho
Officers-
helps making people respecting the rules. They have access to clan Operator password and are allowed to kick, ban and mute on our clan room.
They have not the power to ban someone from the clan though.

Elite-
We trust theses guys to win Clan duels.

and if i remember you picked "forum moderator" and its not on the list.
I am evil.
I know. Just when it was only me and Psyckho workin on getting back up VorteX, he told me that I could help moderate the forums. I was aware that it wasn't up there to apply for, I just thought that maybe Psyckho had forgotten. It was just something that me and him talked about privately.
Oh, and were you also on VorteX when I joined when it wasn't official? I can't remember.
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
yes i was in the clan before officiation. i was more active in game and also i posted the link on the thread Coolio started
I am evil.