Toribash
Good idea psycho, but now the same thing has happened as with the previous chat room, which sucks

uhm what ISM's do you guys use?
if we could use something most members use by default everyday this could work even better.

I use mxit mostly. but i'll use msn more if there are more of you guys on
Shop + VorteX + Toribash = FUN
confUseD?
Originally Posted by Vandetta View Post
Good idea psycho, but now the same thing has happened as with the previous chat room, which sucks

uhm what ISM's do you guys use?
if we could use something most members use by default everyday this could work even better.

I use mxit mostly. but i'll use msn more if there are more of you guys on

I have 2 frikken messengers -_- skiep and msn
I am evil.
If you had even a little respect about our clan, you would read the fucking topic to know where to post that. People are making efforts to organize shit, and you come out of nowhere asking to be part of the clan, without EVEN TAKING A LOOK AT PLACES THAT HAS BEEN DESIGNED FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO KNOW EXACTLY WHERE TO LOOK AT AND WHAT TO DO.

DENIED. YOU WILL NEVER GET IN. Because the requierements to get in ARE : A BRAIN.
Grand Overseer of VorteX
Yeah. If you can't understand simple logic well enough to post in the recruitment thread to join...just stop...just stop what your doing and go back to 1st grade. They obviously forgot to tell you to think.
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
maybe he is in 1st grade, his family just got a pc and the only game they can afford is toribash? somewhere they got free internet and he so badly wanted to join VorteX cause everybody is talking about us that in is desperation he clicked on the first link and just posted his request before anyone else could get in...(BREATH!!)....nah
Shop + VorteX + Toribash = FUN
confUseD?
Good explanation Vandetta, you explained that very well, like it happened to you...*Blank stare*
It's a bird! It's a plane! Nope, Chuck Testa.