Ranking
Original Post
Big Prize In-Game Event!
Hello! So I will be the host of this big event! The first prize is the big one, I must add.

If you are the winner, you will pick out the Set in my Deactivated inventory named "Event 1st." If you come in second then out of "Event 2nd" and if you come in first and for some reason just want 2 items out of "Event 2nd" then go ahead.

Apps are closed

Now who will be attending.

Attendents List:

Name - Belt - Vs.

caca3
manowar123
[Fish]cube
[VorteX]rickyz
Notar
MrJingles1
TheKingDx
Flosax
[KiLa]crazymen21
Maylene
Cartoon
Umbre
[a]LWafflez
Ninjabent
itsaracoon
BOMBAxBOB

Here is how the Tournament will go down.

There will be a series of fights in a server named "CalliTourn" where you and your match up will fight untill one wins (2 out of 3). I am hoping to get at least 8 Player, hoping for more, though. You will start by fighting someone more close you your Qi point, and work up on eleminating them like that.

Hope to see people signing up!
Last edited by callisto1; Feb 22, 2011 at 01:58 AM.
In-Game Name (e.g. [Atlantic]Callisto1): [KiLa]crazymen21
Your GMT (e.g. -5, or Eastern Standard): +1
You Will Definatly Be Able To Make It To Every Fight (Most Fights Are Around 9:00 PM -5 GMT): probably
R.I.P. [Sigma] and (team waifu)
In-Game Name: Maylene
Your GMT: Canada -6 GMT
You Will Definatly Be Able To Make It To Every Fight: I'll try....
In-Game Name (e.g. [Atlantic]Callisto1): Cartoon
Your GMT (e.g. -5, or Eastern Standard): -5
You Will Definatly Be Able To Make It To Every Fight:yes
In-Game Name: [a]LWafflez
Your GMT: -6
You Will Definatly Be Able To Make It To Every Fight (Most Fights Are Around 9:00 PM -5 GMT): Yes.
In-Game Name: Ninjabent.
Your GMT: Denmark, Copenhagen, +1
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
name: itsaracoon
Gmt: -5:00
When does it start?
I... I am king. King of the raccoons that is. (1handclap) "Raccoons will tip over your trash can and spread your garbage all over"