Ranking
Do you mean it like you make some textures, send them to someone and he puts them on tori, and makes screenies?
If yes I can do that.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Drone36, Make a new thread, and take care with lolpants of the recruitement. I am busy right now. I can't be there as much as I'd like to. Lolpants, consider yourself as a kind of co-leader when I'm not around. Drone36 too, but as he does not have forum mod, it'll be harder.

As I say : Drone36 and Lolpants are the highest power around when I'm not here. If something happen that deserve a ban / punition what so ever, put it CLEARLY explained with reasons in a Report thread. (screenshots if possible)

If you got to add someone to the clan, Be real sure (Did he stayed around enough? Is he sociable? Is his english good enough? Does he likes waffles?) Then make a new recruits thread, and when I'm free, I'll add them to the clan. I'll do my best to be around as much I can.
-----
BTW : I do have a 512 head texture.
Last edited by Psyckho; Mar 12, 2011 at 11:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Grand Overseer of VorteX
Promotion are not given to people that ask for it. It's given to people that deserve it. Not saying that you don't tho. You haven't been around for a while =)

You can use the command /lp
I let you find how to yourself. It would prevent you from borrowing anything and let use whatever apparence you want (client side of course)
Grand Overseer of VorteX
Well thank you for clearing things up with the order of power when your not here Psy. Man. I remember when this clan was like tiny baby buffalo. Now it is becoming MIGHTY WATER BISON
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory