Ranking
Just wondering.
-----
Can I be put in aikido too?
Last edited by Tume; Aug 31, 2011 at 12:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello evo.

I come to join you're Stone Dojo, for help with aikidoo.
Aikido is my favorite mod, but I want to be better at it.

I would love if you would give me a chance to join the stone dojo.
I've seen trip ingame and he is pretty good. :P
Rainbowdash
Call me lLlLlLlLl because I spit straight bars when i rap or call me $tr8B@rz
Hey eVo.

I need overall training in-game.
My gmt is +1 , I live in germany.
I command 4 Languages if that matters.
I used to be in Hung/fl0w so I have some wushu experience.
My favorite mod is Tk although I'm bad at it.

I'm active In-game and on the forums.
You can call me chuck if you want.
I would be glad if Tripstone teaches me.
I want to learn tk + Aikido from you tripstone.

Catch me ingame .

Cheers chuck
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
+rep. You know where to put me.
Your What Hurts? Ahh Thats too bad. I thought you were in pain.
TheDoc. says: You're retarded, -SmarterChild- says: Yeah, I guess I am retarded.

Sup guys,

I want to take lessons from Tripstone in Aikido, Sambo, TK and Wushu. My Aikido skills are acceptable at best, but i'm looking to refine them. I'm not good at Sambo nor TK, but obviously ready to learn. I totally fail at Wushu. I'm applying because you slaughter me in every mod we play, you also seem to be the best teacher for my skill level and personality.

GMT -6

I play a few games on the week days when i get a chance, I mainly play on the weekends.
Last edited by ofCannibis; Sep 21, 2011 at 09:04 PM.
[eVo] [BaKeD]
Ummmm Can I join I would like to take up all mods.... also I am totally srry dude I did not know you was this popular Also trip could you be my master?

Well I have came because I asked cannibis to teach me but then he told me about this so then I came in here I would have blown it off but trip you and your whole clan are good and I have been pwned by 80% of you guys so I just came here in hopes of you letting me join so I can learn all mods under all
circumstance even the one of me knowing that you hate me :/ ...
Last edited by kaiokay; Sep 26, 2011 at 08:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
Originally Posted by kaiokay View Post
also I am totally srry dude I did not know you was this popular Also trip could you be my master?

Srsly? I am a no body haha

I don't make videos to try and become "cool" and "popular" I let my fighting in-game do the talking.
And knowing 1 mode doesn't make you a "pro" it just means you know 1 mode well, knowing them all is what makes you a legend.

Also ChuckNinja I don't see you online... ever...
Last edited by Tripstone; Sep 26, 2011 at 10:38 AM.
I know I plan to learn all mods that way I can progress as a fighter so can I join?
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
Hey there eVo,

I'm Ravis and I'm a 7th dan, my GMT is -5.
I'm decent enough at most mods, at the very least I can put up somewhat of a fight except in Wushu, dear god Wushu is my worst mod. I've seen eVo members around in different tournies and in some rooms and there's no question you guys know how to fight, so I'd like to learn from people that really know what they are doing. I am a college student so my activity is kind of sporadic but I think I'm a pretty faster learner anyway and I will always let you know well in advance if I'm gonna be busy if I know I'm going to be. So I guess that's that and hope to learn a lot from this.