Toribash
Well guys I guess I am grounded from toribash...

Yup Grounded from toribash not even the computer just toribash...
I don't know why my mom is so worried about this game I am fit, athletic have a GPA(Grade point average) of a 95 and never disrespect her but yet she takes one of the only thing I can do when I get home from school or when I'm bored...

I just don't know what to say and probably won't be on the forums either because if my mom sees anything that has toribash in it she would extend the punishment.

So yeah just letting you guys know.

I will miss you dudes <3
Last edited by EdiTz; Apr 27, 2013 at 05:32 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
You'll get through it. Hope it's not too long of a grounding. I don't get it either, probably just the perceived imbalance in your life, I went through the same thing but luckily I'm 21 and my parents can only make suggestions not forcibly enact their will on me. We'll welcome you back with open arms when you return. Drbear and aekto: this is how you go inactive without getting da boot. Heh.
Grounded from tb? Hah.. Unless you have some history of mental imbalance in the sight of violence, you can take this "talk" right to her, and figure out what she's so afraid of. Tb is one thing, it doesn't matter that much, but what gets me off is the way certain people think, and they're wrong. It almost hints to religion, which would explain why some decisions would be downright inept out of fear from invisible monsters. Bleh maybe i am being pre-judgemental. Still, being restricted for no reason, or the reason not given to you asks for confrontation. That's how i handle family issues anyway, you can do whatever you see fit. Until then i'll be seeing you later then.
But why's the rum gone? :v
SOMEONE MENTIONED RELIGIOUS RETARDS?!
all religious people must be eliminated in order to world to improve and elolve. Heck, we could go for tehnological singularity already, gene engeneering and overall saying fuck you nature, thats our turn to controll ourselves.
Also I do not enjoy to be stuck in a bog of retards who belive in invisible man who overwatch us, nor understand that most basic sodial interaction codes such as "not to kill" etc are hardcodedin our brain by default and there is no need in an outdated crap book. We are animals and as any other animal we have most of stuff already hardcoded withn our brains. Just take a look on any other animal species like goats or elks etc. The only reason religion exist is to sugarcoat unavoidable death, and sadly there are people who would gladly accept the concept of a childs play as "do this and you go to heaven" instead of facing the truth which is based on brain in mortal/pre-mortal stage ( ending up in a dream you can't wake up while your brain cells die out, tho you would not notice it ), not a perspective i would like or want but sadly thats it.
Don't come declaring the New World Order here just because i mentioned religion as tiny insult. Open up a thread in Discussion for that one ;) Also religions (or faith actually) exist to provide emotional solace for those who require it, not sugarcoat death. If you've read the bible it's quite explicit of death actually. Homo-angels raping mob, all sorts of interesting reading material really. In my opinion it's been so awfully misinterpreted or taken literally, but that's just my opinion again. Yes, sad to see it being turned into a tool of crowd control though, but again that's my interpretation. I'm too under-equipped to answer these mysteries.

Really open up a discussion thread for that or something, but don't continue it here. I don't want a full-blown flaming party going on here.
Last edited by k6vamees; Apr 27, 2013 at 05:22 PM.
YOU DARE NOT TO BELIEVE IN GOD?! YOU WILL BURN IN SATAN!

Joking xD I'm in Wushu8 if someone wants to play.
piratez
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
YOU WILL BURN IN SATAN!

Ew.. Yeah, definitely wouldn't want to go through his digestive tract.
alrighty clan buds, i got three sets so far (that im interested in), i would like yo peoples input

price:85k

set 1

price:50k

set 2

price: around 80k i think

set 3

Last edited by k6vamees; Apr 28, 2013 at 11:09 AM. Reason: bigass pictures stretching the page