ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Cat or Dog Person or Both?
Hello, I am AnaminusX

When people think of dogs they think of social and outgoing
When people think of cats they think of quiet and introverted

To me I like cats and dogs but what do you guys think?
Might want to make this a little more discussionable before Moonshake smites the.

But honestly I like dogs more. They seem to require less work
I'm a cat person, had a cat since I was a kid, but I prefer to have a domestic cat/house cat or whatever you call them since I think they not really need that much treatment like that expensive cat, plus they're better at defending themself outside. But currently only 1 left in my parent house, his sibling was suddenly lost when he got his puberty(he was looking for female cat around the house).

My current cat name is Obel(pronounced o bell). Really miss him since I'm not with him anymore now(I moved to another town).
Here some of his photo I took in 2014 :

I hope my mother gonna find him a female cat so he will not be the last of his descendant.

Anyway I want to like dog too because it looks like they're smarter than cat, but I don't have any idea how to start a good communication with them since what I know dog is more aggressive than cat, especially if you never meet with the dog before.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
I am a dog person.

Cats only fend for themselves, but people buy dogs to get house security, and companionship.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Cat person

dogs look ugly
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
i love justmonsto,theee,gram,and my cat :3

i like cats
Chab>What a dead game