Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Playing benefits.
Hey hows its goin toribashers my name is Ampex,today iam goin' to share my views on toribash and if you like to add something in it obviously my bros you can.
So toribash benefits seriously playing this game benefits you.So hell yeah it does.
Starting from Marketing.

Marketing is good for your real life experince in toribash we learn how to make tc through marketing but do you know you actually making real money i thinknsome of you know that we can convert toribash tc in to money ya bros $$$$.Marketing tells you how to negotiate and it really helps us in real life.Selling,tradeing etc
Betting:

Well toribash have taught us how to gamble you know.
Dueling:
Dueling really,i dont know about it can you tell me??
.................................................. ..........................................
And atlast physics you all know toribash involves physics if you take a close at joints they are all working with physics.Scores,hitting etc all works by physics.
So guys these are my views what do you think can you make better than this,then iam sure you can post it all you smarties.
Also Peace Hampa rocks
Born to Be RM.

first of all, the way you type 'i am' is really strange and slightly frustrating
and also
Originally Posted by ampex View Post
Betting:
Well toribash have taught us how to gamble you know.

isn't really a benefit, more of an unhealthy habit
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
in taekkyon it can make you get "smarter" when you get better in it,because you know what you enemy will do,and counter it.

but i just got better at art after making and selling sets.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Some of the benefits people can come up with are shared with other multiplayer games, so it's worth thinking about if the benefit is unique to Toribash or not.

Something that ended up being convenient for me is how the mechanics/principles of the game and the joints' functions are similar to those of real life. Learning the basics of sparring and martial arts in general was easier than expected since I already have an understanding of momentum/inertia and whatnot.

It's only natural that you learn a thing or two from a community of human beings, regardless of if its a game or not.
BAD LUCK
If you play a lot of quick aikido, working under a time limit is hard but it can be improved by this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
yeah, i remember when Iwas starting off in quick aikido back in 2012 / 2013

I sucked at it so much and never had enough time to finish my thing

but now I finish my move with half the time left in the counter, and I can dodge / block anything thrown at me irl now, whereas I could not before.

dueling is like practicing to be a gambling addict
in the end everyone loses cuz no one is happy
Dueling...

LIFT BIG OR GO HOUSE

Its like gambling. You gotta play dirty to win and sometimes, its pure luck.

You realize that you must have had bought stuff when you had loads of TC when you're bankrupt. You learn to save your money IRL, I guess.
You also try to memorize the flags of the person you duel so that you'd know if he has an alt account. Example: Pure has the flag of South Africa. There was this guy form South Africa who asked people if anyone wanted to duel. Example, my flag shows Philippines, if any dueler looks at my flag they'd know that I'm Karstnator.

Edit:
I remember you. I think you were that guy in the betting server who was like "Karstnator, have my kids".
Last edited by Karstnator; Dec 22, 2015 at 01:00 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
You could benefit from making art, and predicting opponets moves, but beyond from that, i don't think toribash is really helpful in real life.
I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
first of all, the way you type 'i am' is really strange and slightly frustrating
and also

isn't really a benefit, more of an unhealthy habit

Still less strange than your signature.
Pointing out mistakes in others?see the mirror first.