Toribash
Original Post
The infamous Blue Screen Of Death problem
So I was just browsing the web when the blue screen pops up, after that I kept getting the same error more often, the error is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, I know some stuff about it but not enough to fix it, here's what I know about it, the IRQL's max value can't have anything higher than it (< from what I remember), so I believe one of my drivers are corrupt though I'm not sure if it is or not. Help please.
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
Hardware issue.

Open the event viewer & look for what caused the crash.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Hardware issue.

Open the event viewer & look for what caused the crash.

Going to guess it is his graphics card overheating and cannibalising.

Are you noticing any hot pixels on screen? (i.e. wrong colours).

Does it take a memory dump? Check that out.

Take the opportunity to open your pc and dust it with a large brush and compressed air in a can.
It's most likely your GPU overheating, I had that a few weeks ago.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
What marco said, turn off your laptop/desktop for 12 hours and see if it makes a diffrence.
Hmm, when I go into event viewer there's a million things and I don't know what one is my problem O_o

and in a corner of my screen (I've had this for a while) I see a color change, like if my screen shows red it'll turn into a red orange.

Also I think it might be the GPU, though when I start up my computer the longest it now can go is 20-30 minutes. Oh and also I've had my computer for 7 years and never opened it up.
I was having the color problem with a TV and it seemed to be a little magnet that was sitting near it.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Ahh magnets, when I was little I put a magnet to my screen, may be that messed it up?
I'm not sure if that's possible. It should've taken effect years ago if it was a magnet.
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?
Good point ^ I just read up online that logitech mouses can create this error, though the thread was from 2004 and I have a windows XP so I don't know if it is the problem, I've had my mouse for a year now