ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Blizz Pictures & Co.
Hello all clients, Today i open my shop of PICTURES. Basically you give me some picture and then i can do it with effects and more nicer, So you maybe want to put it for your desktop or MSN picture.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Prize is 30 credits now, I may change it, if it comes up, that it is too big prize.
The shop is in test phase right now, but i still try to make my best with pictures.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You also need to say, what you want on the picture, How it should look like when done, but if you have any specific requirements about the picture, just contact me by E-mail or PM or MSN.

SHOP IS CLOSED

MSN: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]
PM: PM me at forum

See you !
Attached Images
Hamanntuning comic.jpg (459.7 KB, 108 views)
Attached Files
Hamanntuning comic.jpg_thumb (34.4 KB, 16 views)
Re: Blizz Pictures & Co.
We'll need samples to see how good you really are. You don't pay for a car before you see it.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Oh lol, now i need to make a picture , but does a modified picture of bmw is enough? or of TORIBASH ?

EDIT: well anyways, i upload the car picture now and start working some toribash sample.
If you drew that, I think you're a God. If not, I'm unimpressed.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
photoshop helped me, but thats not the best picture, i can make it more cool (i atleast think so), i made that picture with photoshop options and stuff.
Hooray for photoshop filter(s) and shift+line tool!
Have you ever stared at the sky and wondered how many cheap photoshop filters it took to make it?
Me too.
What what? In the butt.
Originally Posted by Foxie
Hooray for photoshop filter(s) and shift+line tool!
Have you ever stared at the sky and wondered how many cheap photoshop filters it took to make it?
Me too.

whatever....
I applaude you Foxie.
<ducky> The game.