Ranking
Original Post
Eversion: Okay, level fou... what the..

Have Fun.

Tip: When things seem a bit weird, press X to use Eversion.

Also, don't post any spoilers without proper warning, also make them highlight only.

Interesting stuff (Spoilers: highlight to see): On the last few levels, the "Ready!" screen shown when you start the level, or when you die, changes. The new things it says are: "behind you, ready! to die, game over, give up, a black screen, stop, i see you, mother" There is also extra content for collecting all the gems. There is also a new ending, but I recommend leaving a gem or two in order to see both endings.
Last edited by RbLcK; Jan 2, 2009 at 09:36 PM.

Level 3?? I can't get passed lvl 2.
Last edited by tacoBELL; Jan 2, 2009 at 10:50 AM.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Here's some help (Spoilers, highlight to see): Only the hand part of the hands hurt you. You can jump through the black arm part. Get close to an edge to bring the hand out, then jump under them.

I already know that, but past that area theres like, weeds or something over the water and theres no everse area to turn them back to normal, and I cant get past the hand there
If there's a bridge are above it, you have to jump around the block above you and land on top of it, avoiding the hand at the same time. It is a difficult jump.

Originally Posted by RbLcK View Post
If there's a bridge are above it, you have to jump around the block above you and land on top of it, avoiding the hand at the same time. It is a difficult jump.

yeah, but the second block is impossible because the trigger radius of the hand goes TO the block making it impossible to dodge, and the hand moves upward too quickly to be able to reach the second block. its impossible.
im on the lever were the hands pop out
Last edited by Yusi; Jan 3, 2009 at 09:35 AM.
Shunned but never defeated, Striving to do what is right,