ES Recruitment Drive
Hey!

I'm felipao (IRL name Felipe). I've been playing this game since 2009, after 14 years of on and off activity I think it's time for a step towards a clan again, and what's better than a Clan with Evil's history, code and roster?

I'm a big Aikido mod aficionado (back in orgs day I was a Bushido member before the TA - TABD - Bushido merge), that's my most played mod on both of my accounts (felipao and felipa). I used this alt from 2009 to 2015 for bank purposes (before Qi restrictions to trades).
I was a long time member of Hunters, Infinity and also had a short stint in No-Mercy, Neon and VorteX.

IRL i'm a big fan of sports. Gaming wise I play league, RTS games and RPGs in general. I'm a music composer, I usually write jazz, jungle, breakcore and DnB. and yes, I'm from Brazil! I'm a freelance photographer so I also know 1 or 2 things about framing, composition and etc

I've also attached some replays.

I am Evil
Attached Files
girao.rpl (46.5 KB, 1 views)
lol.rpl (55.0 KB, 1 views)
bushido revival 3.rpl (46.7 KB, 1 views)
Bushido aikido player - songwriter/composer - I draw stuff
Hi Felipe, your application has been passed along to our recruiters. If you're a Discord type of person feel free to pop in to the Evil Discord server, if not then hold tight and an Evil Leader will get back to you with a verdict in this thread.
Originally Posted by felipao View Post
Hey!

I'm felipao (IRL name Felipe). I've been playing this game since 2009, after 14 years of on and off activity I think it's time for a step towards a clan again, and what's better than a Clan with Evil's history, code and roster?

I'm a big Aikido mod aficionado (back in orgs day I was a Bushido member before the TA - TABD - Bushido merge), that's my most played mod on both of my accounts (felipao and felipa). I used this alt from 2009 to 2015 for bank purposes (before Qi restrictions to trades).
I was a long time member of Hunters, Infinity and also had a short stint in No-Mercy, Neon and VorteX.

IRL i'm a big fan of sports. Gaming wise I play league, RTS games and RPGs in general. I'm a music composer, I usually write jazz, jungle, breakcore and DnB. and yes, I'm from Brazil! I'm a freelance photographer so I also know 1 or 2 things about framing, composition and etc

I've also attached some replays.

I am Evil

You're in. Welcome to Evil!
evil Führer of Evil
Hi! I'm AiD. I'm 29 years old. I'm recently returned in Toribash. My favorite mod is aikido, aikidobigdojo, lenshu. That account was not my main when i start playing this game but after my returning it is. I want to join Evil beacause i'm Evil. I read the code and agree. Whant to find some friends here, learn something new and help with what i can do for it. I don't know what to say else but it"s honest.
Last edited by Aid; May 30, 2023 at 05:02 PM.
hi Aid. I will accept your application and make you a trail member. I hope you will use this forum to tell us a little more about yourself, for example how it is possible that I can hear you having an accent by how you write, hehehehehe. Also really looking forward to play some lenshu with a clan member :>
evil Führer of Evil
Welcome Aid! Hopefully we will find each other in game some time. Here's a link to the Evil Discord if you're interested: https://discord.gg/cgAxZUN
evil application
whats up my name is Alchemaic, i dont have any alts and im a 5th dan. i used to be the leader of the artists clan a couple of years ago. i took a break and it died so im tryna find a new clan. my main mods are boxshu and twinswords, and ive been branching out into high grav mods lately. Aurelien91 encouraged me to apply for evil when we were playing in game a minute ago. oh and im 24. i am evil.
Last edited by Alchemaic; Oct 21, 2023 at 07:46 PM. Reason: forgot to put the last bit to prove i read the rules.
Application for Evil
Hi, I've been looking for a clan to join since I started playing again a couple months ago, and Evil really stands out to me as I've had good experiences with a lot of the members, especially rcrichman and liankan. My favourite mods are probably lenshu and xspar. I am 20 years of age and started playing in 2014, when I was still really young. I kind of stopped playing at some point I don't really remember why but I've gotten back into the game and I'm having a lot of fun. I think Evil would be a great clan to settle down into. I'd also love to get to know you all better, thanks for considering my application. I am Evil
Last edited by murder; Oct 25, 2023 at 12:08 AM.