Toribash
Original Post
Market question.
I bought a Amber torso for 2890 TC(Or something like that) and now I'm selling.But I'm wondering,was it a good deal or not?I'm new to marketing so I clearly dont know anything.
Feel free to set any price you want. It just depends on who will buy it.
I might even buy one myself.
But that's the amber torso's price, the fancier the color, such as gold, the higher the price.
Good luck in your marketing.
私の顔にそれを言う。
no, it's based on what's in demand and the price at the moment. I see you have it at 6000tc right now. No one is going to buy it. You will probably have to sell it at a lot lower price, and take a fall. (I would say just make a thread in the items section saying you're selling it, if you want to get tc now, and then probably only get around 2000-2300 for it.)

also, I see you're new, you might want to go to the shop right now and buy some orc, chronos, gladiator items at extremely cheap prices. Then sell them later in the month and make decent profit because they sell out quick.
Your pal,
crith
You're saying that I payed 2890 TC for an item I'll only get 2300 right now..?I guess I'll lower it to 3500 and wait.Thanks anyway.
Originally Posted by Chromus View Post
I bought a Amber torso for 2890 TC(Or something like that) and now I'm selling.But I'm wondering,was it a good deal or not?I'm new to marketing so I clearly dont know anything.

marketing is hard work, there some points which u should look at, first thing i can say u now is, dont buy torso, gradients etc. because not much people whant this stuff.. most people got textures for these areas.
so try ur marketing luck with RELAXES and FORCES. they will sell pretty good (depends on colour) and u will get them good.
but if u can sell them for profit, is another thing!
so just take some looks in the market and the item forum, get some nice items which u think are worth it. and try to sell them , if u dont next time u will know ;)

if u still have questions feel free to PM me or post here ^^
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Or you could try to trade it, I always trade my itemswhen I consider I can't get a very good amount of tc for it.
buying items with usd