Ranking
Originally Posted by Albus View Post
I hope your whole family gets hit head on by a Mack truck and are completely annihilated, no one will cry because they don't give a fuck about your low income peasant family, they are the dirt I wipe off at the double wide front door of my four story mansion. Also I'll pay for your families remains so I can have them turned into paper so I can wipe my ass after I've taken a six billion dollar shit on your fucking head. Now cut your insecure wrists deeper next time, I suggest something along the lines of a rusty butter knife because that's the only thing you can even imagine affording which you'll still probably have to take a loan out on you piece of fecal dandruff.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
Originally Posted by adam2332 View Post
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Lol bro, I'm a former D-1 rugby player, have abs at 6'8" 265 lbs, worked as a bouncer, and I bench somewhere around 400 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk shit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his fucking neck into the concrete.

What do you weigh... 190 lbs? Bench maybe 275 lbs? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.

Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)

Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.

Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend faggot ass elsewhere pussy.
Last edited by Albus; Aug 3, 2015 at 04:55 AM.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by Albus View Post
Lol bro, I'm a former D-1 rugby player, have abs at 6'8" 265 lbs, worked as a bouncer, and I bench somewhere around 400 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk shit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his fucking neck into the concrete.

What do you weigh... 190 lbs? Bench maybe 275 lbs? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.

Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)

Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.

Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend faggot ass elsewhere pussy.

Lol faggot I'm 6'9" (teehee six nine) 266 lbs and I bench 401 lbs you tiny kid lol.
Originally Posted by tism View Post
Lol faggot I'm 6'9" (teehee six nine) 266 lbs and I bench 401 lbs you tiny kid lol.

Unless you are a published theoretical physicist and have earned a Master of Science and two PhDs, have an IQ of 187, and went to college at 11, research String Theory at Caltech, switched disciplines from bosonic string theory to heterotic string theory and reconciled the black hole information paradox using a string network condensate approach, worked on the string theory implications of gamma rays from dark matter annihilations and considered a method for optimizing a 500 GeV particle detector to this end, jointly wrote a paper on supersolids to be presented at an Institute of Experimental Physics topical conference on Bose-Einstein condensates, keep a whiteboard in the living room for scientific theories containing virtual particles in quantum mechanics or series of Riemann zeta functions, then no you are not allowed to meme.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Fucking faggotists, have you any idea who you're talking to? If you haven't mastered dodecaphonic microtonal improvisation, serial composition in all keys, and produced contrapuntual onkyo-kei, you wouldn't dare to play Mozart in my presence. I'll have you know, I graduated from Paganini's course in string theory with all strings intact, made Ravi Shankar's dhadra look like a daal, and played Olivier Messiaen's quartet at the end of time. When I was at the premiere of Wilhelm Tell, Rossini called me the oncoming storm, and Toscanini accused me of missconduct. When I was at the pissoir with Gunther Schuller I gave him the idea of third stream. In short, come back when you're not such a massive pleb.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore

everyone calm the FUCK down. im trying to meme. take a seat and play some fucking game or something.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Last edited by skeng; Aug 4, 2015 at 06:47 PM.