ES Recruitment Drive
Not most but many, some elitists are kinda bitchy sometimes. Also you need to take into account the attitudes, some don't get any attention cause of how they behave more than how they play, at least that's what I think
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
there should be a rule that at least 6 people should vote on an app before we tally the votes

so if they get 3 no and 3 yes it basically means they should apply after 2 weeks
- Oxide™: if they get more than 3 no
- Oxide™: mean they should apply after a monthj
- Oxide™: month
- Oxide™: more than 3 yes is accepted lol

Also applicants should wait a day before getting an invite, just to be sure other members get to see the app before the applicant is accepted/denied
Steam
still think that's too easy, i think it should be 2 nos and 4 yeses

imo you want more than 50% of the clan saying yes, so most people will like them
Agreed, it's a good system, for now.
Since this is a discussion forum i want to interject this, to spark some mud slinging:

MY friends hate hipsters, yet they hate normies, what do you think?
This sounds a bit contratictory.
Originally Posted by Fizz View Post
still think that's too easy, i think it should be 2 nos and 4 yeses

imo you want more than 50% of the clan saying yes, so most people will like them

that's exactly what i said.. more than 3 yes if the total votes is 6.

also uppkicker... lmao.
how do they fit in to the social order then? are they some sort of social elite or something? they probably hate the middle class.
but it's not an unusual thing. people hate their own classes, races, accents (ok a lot of people hate their own accent). i hate my own race as well. fucking indians man... wankers.
Yeah, i'm a misanthrope, so i hate everyone but a set few. They are retarded, just like you and i.

TJ kirl said something interesting once:

"If the world fails, at least it won't be the fault of the retards, since they did not run it, so if you think about it, we're the retarded ones.
Ah well kinda the same happens to me upp, this ppl don't like being `mainstream´ but they also don't want to be hipsters. It's like they want to feel special or something, honestly I don't really know.

I see you two still have those positive views lmao
Steam
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
that's exactly what i said.. more than 3 yes if the total votes is 6.

also uppkicker... lmao.
how do they fit in to the social order then? are they some sort of social elite or something? they probably hate the middle class.
but it's not an unusual thing. people hate their own classes, races, accents (ok a lot of people hate their own accent). i hate my own race as well. fucking indians man... wankers.

sorry, i read it as "3 yes and 3 nos = accepted"
i think i cant type any thing here cuz am trial member?
SONAPYYYYY SONAPYYYYY
SONAPYYYYY SONAPYYYYY