Ranking
belt:black belt it's low but SKILL high
preffered modes:aikidodojo,lensu,ninjutsu and i can own in every mode actually XD
i never been in a clan, trying to get in with this app tou :P
i never got banned i a good boy lol
talents:i spinn fast lol and i OWN very many people
what you bring in clan:I am a dude who generous and things i'll stay in the clan 4ever when i get in :P really:P :P
other stuff we have to know:don't say i noob, really i would say that and million people would not say that XD
Belt:10th DAn
Preferred Mods:aikido and BD
Referrals (if any): nope
Previous Clans: Demonic, Syn, Extreme
Infraction Points/Bans (if any): got two bans when my acc got hacked
Talents(Tb related): im average player... average artist... good at replays
What you will bring to 42: a friendly person and a good experienced clan member
Why you want to join 42:i really like the tag and want to be better known so think joining a clan like this will help me meet new experienced players who share my interests
You will need to include 3-5 replays. (SP preferred, Examples below)
ok all the replays are on my account i was using while i tried to get support to reset my password when i got hacked a while back.... i think they should suffice unless is sent the wrong ones
Attached Files
XeC's madness.rpl (350.1 KB, 5 views)
makeover2.rpl (149.2 KB, 5 views)
#multi - Beating Eb legend.rpl (74.6 KB, 4 views)
crazy.rpl (120.6 KB, 6 views)
wow im good.rpl (226.9 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by Xec View Post
Belt:10th DAn
Preferred Mods:aikido and BD
Referrals (if any): nope
Previous Clans: Demonic, Syn, Extreme
Infraction Points/Bans (if any): got two bans when my acc got hacked
Talents(Tb related): im average player... average artist... good at replays
What you will bring to 42: a friendly person and a good experienced clan member
Why you want to join 42:i really like the tag and want to be better known so think joining a clan like this will help me meet new experienced players who share my interests
You will need to include 3-5 replays. (SP preferred, Examples below)
ok all the replays are on my account i was using while i tried to get support to reset my password when i got hacked a while back.... i think they should suffice unless is sent the wrong ones

Dyou play taekkyon?
Rogue clown
i dont think i overly impressed you by getting my ass kicked in Tk... but it was fun...
Originally Posted by Xec View Post
i dont think i overly impressed you by getting my ass kicked in Tk... but it was fun...

Well your lucky i like u. I'll get my boy fett to test u in aikido. That's his main mod.
Rogue clown
ok no prob... just post when he is available... i am gmt +2 so may have school or something but will try get ingame
Xec is a clan hopper just was joining Zone and more clan
All the wrong I've done the Lord still keep on blessin' me
lols are you stupid? im not joining zone retard... i am single ally so i post there alot... same with Syn... they want me to join, but i dont feel comfortable there, thats why i applied somewhere new
-----
also sorry dillon, i wanna join here, but maybe somewhere in the future.... i like this clan, but its not what i need right now, i wont fit in here just yet
Last edited by Xec; Feb 2, 2012 at 03:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump