Ranking
well, we are pretty inactive. Looks like our death is imminent. Speak now or forever hold your peace 42 members
Rogue clown
dillon. I still love you.

and mars.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
Err, I think it would be better to let the clan poof
I don't mean to sound pessimistic but with only three of us, that I know of at least (me, dill, furry) in game sometimes, it doesn't look like 42 will expand.

Last edited by fett175; Feb 6, 2012 at 09:05 AM.
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
Originally Posted by fett175 View Post
Err, I think it would be better to let the clan poof
I don't mean to sound pessimistic but with only three of us, that I know of at least (me, dill, furry) in game sometimes, it doesn't look like 42 will expand.

Fett i really wnt u to get into a good clan after 42 like urban or something. I'll talk to them to see what i can do if thats alright with u. your one of my most cherished and active members
Rogue clown
Originally Posted by dillon207 View Post
I'll talk to them to see what i can do if thats alright with u.

that's pretty cool, but no thanks. I think I'll run clanless for a while then if I really want to I'll join another clan.

Fett i really wnt u to get into a good clan after 42 like urban or something.your one of my most cherished and active members

thanks man, I wish the same for you .

So, whats going to happen? A gm's just gonna erase 42? Or will it sit here with the dead players still enlisted?
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
Dillon don't go about leaving man.

This was my first clan before I took leadership of my own.
I'll miss you bro.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
Originally Posted by fett175 View Post
that's pretty cool, but no thanks. I think I'll run clanless for a while then if I really want to I'll join another clan.

thanks man, I wish the same for you .

So, whats going to happen? A gm's just gonna erase 42? Or will it sit here with the dead players still enlisted?

If you want I can give you leadership and leave it at that. I will be leaving tho and will not come back. Ive had enough of tb after 4 and a half years.
Rogue clown
Yeah, this clan is done. All i do is occasionally lurk on forums. For the active people who've stuck it out, use this experience to get into a nice clan. It'll look good, no shame in letting this die. Im sure we can all refer you keeners.
If you want I can give you leadership and leave it at that. I will be leaving tho and will not come back. Ive had enough of tb after 4 and a half years.

No thanks, I'm leaving the clan.... since it's kinda dying now. Good Luck on your leave man