Toribash
Please stellar, dont bring drama to the forums.
Deal with it via PM... And Kake

I Post :3 just not much...
Yes I am stellar.
If you keep acting Like you just Did.

I like your attitude about things, But if you don't start acting like a 15 year old boy should.
I'm sorry.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Originally Posted by KronosLord View Post
Yes I am stellar.
If you keep acting Like you just Did.

I like your attitude about things, But if you don't start acting like a 15 year old boy should.
I'm sorry.

You should talk for yourself. You are pushing it to kronos. Stellar is a good member and we cant afford to lose him. A good leader should get along with his members and point out the good in them so they can get better. So stop being so damned inmature, I know you and Stellar have a history. I would understand if Stellar would want to leave. i wouldnt want a leader threatening me 24/7 either. Learn to get along with people even if you dont like them.
Rogue clown
Dillon I can't Do this.
I have wanted to be the leader for quite A long time but I just don't have a good relationship with any of the members here.

you lead Us. Apparently you are active(well....active enough)
I'm not mature enough to Lead us.

I'll stay a member but I'm not leading.
Its not just this incident.
I'm not fit to lead a clan. I'm looking at the future and If I keep leading us we won't go anywere.
this isn't about me, it's about the clan.
Last edited by KronosLord; Dec 5, 2009 at 05:38 AM.
oh shit guys I'm srry I shouldn't have done this Kronos I know you and me have our differences but that doesn't mean you should give up role of leader, I know a leader should have a good connection with their members. I know like I said we aren't the best of friends but I still respect you enough to say that I think you still should be the leader
It's not your falt Stellar Don't Worry about it.
I thought abotu this when I accepted leader and I still am but... I just don't fill the role. [42] is better than how I am leading it.
How bout I just take a break from 42 that way you can think cleary and get to a conclusion
It's not you stellar :O
I'm not going to Leade [42] that is my conclusion.