ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Transfer over the old ones. Until then I say no.

Also I'm changing my votes for those two neutrals before to no's. Idk if this makes a difference but whatevs.

I lost the laptop because it broke I can just make some better ones I guess.
Hi Hello Team Aikido.

That's Hisoka!
I think most of you already know me,i'm here since 2011 and i've never played something else than AikidoBigDojo or -kido based mods.
(Obviously i've played other mods for fun but never trained in something that isn't aikido)

So hum... something about me...

I'm 19 and i live in Italy,i spend a looooooot of time inside the ring and that's pretty much it.

okok no jk,in my free time i usually play with my clan mates,start betting servers,tourneys,i also make art (sometimes),i market and duel.

Regarding my in-game skills i can say i know pretty much everything about Aikido (seeing that's the only thing i do since 2011). I know how to counter Snaps,Suplexes,Lifts,Shovels,Leg Grabs,Elbow Locks,Head Locks,Decap Openers,Lift Openers,Noob Claps,Throws and such.

I usually play in a hybrid Hold/Relaxed Style.

I usually start in a neutral pose,i use the opener just to learn about my oponent.

I usually start with a relaxed noobclap with contracted wrists (inside grabs).

Than i go ahead lowering myself to avoid lifts and yeah depending on the opponent position i chose an offensive or defensive playstyle.

One thing that i hate it's winning/losing by points. I always try to find a way to DQ and outsmart my opponent.

I know how to cause DMs,Decaps and fracture.

One of my favourite ways to DM is the Scorpion

It's mostly about lowering shoulders and contracting knees. It's a very stylish move and people always like it.

In a match i usually play to win but also to make spectacle. I've always thinkd Aikido it's a mod where elegance,power and skills meet together and that's what i try to improve day by day.

About my last year ranks i can say i'm actually around 500 in ABD and 1300 Global.

Got also a nice 500 global rank a while ago (now around 1300):

The coolest rank i've got in ABD was around 50-60.

And that's pretty much it,i'll leave you a few replays about my playstyle,atm i'll show you what i was talking about with Scorpion DM and there is also a No Tripod match.

Hope you enjoy!
Attached Files
Scorpion DM vs Kikipro.rpl (60.8 KB, 10 views)
Opt Tripod 0.rpl (54.8 KB, 7 views)
Scorpion DM vs Alterad.rpl (57.5 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Hisoka; Jul 20, 2015 at 01:43 PM.
Vadact: 4 yesses and 1 no. Accepted

Scar: Denied. I was waiting more replays. You can apply again in a few days.

The7thVoid:
Denied. I was waiting more replays. You can apply again in a few days.

siswantos: Denied. I was waiting more replays. You can apply again in a few days.

Apathetic: Denied. I was waiting more replays. You can apply again in a few days.

Headles: Accepted.

Grohenbird: Accepted.

Budsi: Accepted.

imnoob265: Please post more replays. I'm not very confident about those you posted.

Iod: Please post more replays. I'm not very confident about those you posted.

MrMyiagy: Please post more replays. I'm not very confident about those you posted.

Hisoka: Yess.

Those that I accepted now should subscribe to this board and start talking in the IRC and chat threads. Welcome.
Here are some more replays iver.
In the replay "never try me like that" the other guy told me to do a no grab so I did and that happened.
Not to mention also if this means anything my best aikido.tbm rank was 23
Attached Files
holy crap yes.rpl (71.5 KB, 7 views)
all the saves.rpl (68.4 KB, 5 views)
Don't do this to me.rpl (65.9 KB, 6 views)
Gotta take risks.rpl (32.9 KB, 7 views)
never try me like that.rpl (38.4 KB, 7 views)
nice try and gg.rpl (57.6 KB, 8 views)
no not yet bro.rpl (66.1 KB, 6 views)
Pay attention.rpl (65.8 KB, 6 views)
What are you saying.rpl (52.3 KB, 6 views)
yeppers.rpl (41.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Jul 20, 2015 at 04:49 PM.
I'm just gonna go ahead and accept Hisoka.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Welcome, Hisoka. Read stickies, and be active, etc.

MrMiyagy, No from me. Not impressed, really. Nothing really sticking out.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Yeah I wasn't really impressed with the replays either MrMiyagy. You said you want to meet me in game sometime though so I can give my vote then if you'd like.
Welcome for the ones who got accepted!!
For MrMiyagi, I thought that the replays didn't surprise nor impress me tbh. It's gonna be a no from me
(╭ರᴥ•́)
MrMiyagy, I am really not impressed at all by your app or your replays. The first replay wasn't even a skill showcase, he clearly dq'ed himself. I like the word NO today.
I think I might be retired.