Toribash
Original Post
Black Belt achievement not showing
Hi

I've been working hard towards my black belt. I got it last night, according to the game. I am displayed as a black belt both to myself and to other people in the rooms I'm in. When I win, it says xxx more fights to 2nd dan black belt.

However, on the website (here) the achievement has not shown up. It says I need 244 more Qi (at time of writing).

I watched the games I'd won before black belt tick down to 0, now I can't feel like it's actually mine.

Any help? Would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

-Ky
-----
Edit - looking at the post I just made, I am displayed as a black belt. Just noticed. Still, the achievement is not showing up and has the stated Qi requirement :/
Last edited by Kyriel66; Feb 27, 2017 at 04:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey man I had this issue too when I first stared toribash. There is no solution I know of other than waiting man.
Took about 4 days for it to give me the 10th dan achievement. Achievements are a bit broke/bugged. Time is the only viable solution my man
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
Staff and the devs are currently working to pretty much rewrite the achievement system, some of these little issues will likely be fixed soon.