ES Recruitment Drive
you done nice with the soldier and the guy.
Here goes a tip:
sketch the pose lightly on paper and after you finished the sketch go and "ink" it with hard lines.
I sadly have nothing to ink my drawing with, I should start working some of my sketches on Paint Tool SAI to do some sweet render but im so fucking busy at the moment ;-;

Here's another sketches, of a character I designed for a role play game

Loarenn - The Grand Master at Arms

French Player, Old member of OFRO
@HawkeyeTFA
The legs are way too fat, the abs are a bit over done try to tone your lining down
a tad when trying to add that detailed muscle. Lastly the face is like smushed sideways and so is the hair
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
@HawkeyeTFA
The legs are way too fat, the abs are a bit over done try to tone your lining down
a tad when trying to add that detailed muscle. Lastly the face is like smushed sideways and so is the hair

I'm working on it to do a render on Paint Tool SAI right now

For the legs, it's non-humans legs, I made them fat because I wanted him to look half human / half magic creature (A Gryffon precisely , if this is the correct word/sentence in english)
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
I'm working on it to do a render on Paint Tool SAI right now

For the legs, it's non-humans legs, I made them fat because I wanted him to look half human / half magic creature (A Gryffon precisely , if this is the correct word/sentence in english)

Ok thank you for clearing this up also the right arm is a bit off proportion
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Ok thank you for clearing this up also the right arm is a bit off proportion

The right arm is supposed to be mechanic/robotic. I think the drawing will be more clear with the render, look forward for it ^^

large images in spoilers pls

Something just to bump it'
Last edited by Nagato; Feb 19, 2017 at 12:18 AM.
All of you guys are dead or smthing ?

Oh welp

Just did a quick lineart and put basics color on that one, might spend times to add the shadows/lightning effects but I need someone that know how to use photoshop or anything like this to put the whole pic under some kind of thunderstorm with lightning n' stuff.

Haytham Running Wild Basic Colors

I wish I could get some feedback honestly, just to improve.

Anyway, I spoke about Haytham to my friend Hunter619 and since he's older and an artist too, he tried to make his versions of haytham, from what he heard, and honestly, im fucking surprised, we have such a difference of point of view on haytham...
welp

And of course all the credits go to him (Its his drawing)

For those who like what he does, he got a Deviantart here and of course a toribash account lol