Ranking
Original Post
Kusunoki 2016 *Best matches*
There they go my best replays of this year. (I will not upload them at the same time)

I have made progress, but there is a lot left.
Attached Files
#MAS Kus VS TananPro 05.rpl (711.3 KB, 16 views)
MAS Kusuno VS Aerial WingChun.rpl (403.8 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Kusunoki; Mar 12, 2017 at 09:35 PM.
Let's go with something of coop.

Two curious replays: one of them, it are one of the harder match of my life; Was comp all, less the K.O, that was pacted.

The other, is a self spar in multiplayer. It is short because its really heavy to do that haahahha.
Attached Files
SelfSpar Multiplayer.rpl (275.3 KB, 11 views)
I really enjoyed your Wing Chun replays, especially the won against Dogki12. You represented the stances very well and showed the style of Wing Chun in your spar. You're doing well, keep going!
Originally Posted by ItzMiLK View Post
I really enjoyed your Wing Chun replays, especially the won against Dogki12. You represented the stances very well and showed the style of Wing Chun in your spar. You're doing well, keep going!

Many thanks! i try improve in all martial arts, and i try do it the best i can. It helps a lot the comments like yours!
Well, this is some of tradicional spar. Some people say that i need velocity, but i think, its ok XD

The qMHp Replay is from may, with Zeus it is my last spar.

This replays was playing competitive, only the last kick(Scott Adkins style :P) that i give to Zaus was agreed
Attached Files
MASpar Kus VS Zaus tiger.rpl (610.4 KB, 14 views)
Spar Kus vs qMKp 10tf.rpl (670.1 KB, 10 views)
probably you win but i didnt mean this i mean your moves are a bit stiffy and you are too focused to win i think but ok