Toribash
Original Post
Wha happen
Hihi I’m just coming back to tb on a diff account, mostly just wanted a different name than my main (oriq)

But back to what I wanted to say, I’ve been playing in game and it feels like a dead land, but forums seem a lot more active. Has the game become more so socializing, talking about current topics with people in forums than playing in-game?
Guess who's too cool for school and unbelievably silly? Yeah, you've got it! It's me.
forums arent really active but the discord is and people are playing but the game just isint that popular anymore
check out my mods HERE
I'll have to hit up the discord to see if i can chitty chat with some people but thats true. realistically it was never popular at all but had more active/dedicated players, maybe a lack of change in gameplay, or more captivating games made people forget about tb. sad times
Guess who's too cool for school and unbelievably silly? Yeah, you've got it! It's me.
not that many people playing but the guys who are are super active
Last edited by Shine; Aug 26, 2023 at 03:34 PM.
check out my mods HERE
There are some people who aren't interested in the game as much and simply enjoy the community aspect.

A lot of older users will use either just the forum or will be in game on occasion while new players are usually in-game and not on the forum.
I think it slowly is reviving, like you I have also just returned.
"Only the dead see the end of war."
Originally Posted by Niav View Post
Hihi I’m just coming back to tb on a diff account, mostly just wanted a different name than my main (oriq)

But back to what I wanted to say, I’ve been playing in game and it feels like a dead land, but forums seem a lot more active. Has the game become more so socializing, talking about current topics with people in forums than playing in-game?

just letting you know, name changes are a thing. you can contact an administrator, pay 100k and have your original account changed to a different name.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by list View Post
just letting you know, name changes are a thing. you can contact an administrator, pay 100k and have your original account changed to a different name.

I completely forgot about this oml.

I think its cool to see some diversity in players from players in-game/ players in forums.
I only wish betting servers were something more common I'd see in game.
I was thinking about learning to host them. I am sure they are quite easy there is a thread Athin made about it.