Toribash
Name/Username: Brian (Username) Furier

Are you active and have an interest in anime and games: Yes

Brief description of your personality: I just like to fit in and play with friends daily. I'm loyal to who ever is nice to me and Loyal to clan leaders for well just being clan leaders.

Describe your activity on forum and ingame: I play ingame every day I have the time to. Later in a few months or weeks I'm getting this room redone so I'm not gonna have a computer for a while which will explain if I go inactive. For the forums I try to be active. I do look at alot of posts but I'm getting more in to replying to them.

Will you be participating in events/wars: Yes I will because I can't play toribash without them.

Why have you decided to apply to Sinon: Because I love anime and there is almost no way to get to anyone who really likes anime in toribash. But in this clan you can see people who like anime , toribash , and whoever knows what...

What are your favourite anime genres: I really have no favorite I just watch alot of them.

What are your favourite anime: Full Metal Alchemist and Dragon Ball Z or Gt

Do you watch anime Subbed or Dubbed: Either

Do you track your anime (like on anime planet):

What other online games do you play: Minecraft , Gta 5 , Call Of Duty , Naruto Shippuden , and most need for speed , battlefield and survival games.

Please link your usercard: http://forum.toribash.com/tori.php
If it didn't work
Attached Images
furier.jpg (14.1 KB, 5 views)
Ever felt like Fun

Furier

This is a forum active clan. I am sorry, but you have been denied. You may try again later on once your post count rises.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
WeooWeoo
How much should I get it to? Btw is it okay if I just come back later today after posting alot?
Ever felt like Fun
Originally Posted by Furier View Post
How much should I get it to? Btw is it okay if I just come back later today after posting alot?

Being forum active means:

-Checking on your clan thread.
-Checking the forum in general
-Posting and ingage "conversation" or interaction with other users.
-Post a few times a day or at least once a day.

Your post count will not go up if its just a clan thread. It must be on the forum itself. It'll be awhile before you reach that mark. Like I said, you may apply later on (not today) once your count goes up. Just being on every day and talking with people is being "forum active". But it won't show unless you visit other threads like Off-Topic, General, News, Beginner Sanctuary, etc.

I'm sure there is other clans out there who are more in game clan than forum. They would love to have you as a member.

I am TropicalG1 and I am 12 from UK

I love all kinds of anime and I watch pokemon and naruto and I play pokemon but I will watch more definitely
I barely ever get mad(I see no point) and this is my first clan I regularly check my PM's and I enjoy playing dota 2 and Gmod/TF2
Originally Posted by TropicalG1 View Post
I am TropicalG1 and I am 12 from UK

I love all kinds of anime and I watch pokemon and naruto and I play pokemon but I will watch more definitely
I barely ever get mad(I see no point) and this is my first clan I regularly check my PM's and I enjoy playing dota 2 and Gmod/TF2

I'm sorry, but your application has been denied.

Originally Posted by TropicalG1 View Post
lol oh well it doesn't matter thx anyway

Any time, friend.

Username: tiagomartins222
===========================
I have lots of interest in games but not in anime i don't know anything about it and i never watched it but if you want i'll watch it just for you because i really want to join this clan and i am a nice person (really i am), but i might be weird sometimes as i don't have many friends at school lol. At the forum i come once in a while, like once a day and just look at my notifications and posts and such and i play everyday on toribash, because it's such an addicting game XD I will participate in wars and events if you let me but i am not crazy good i am only blue belt (about 100 games until brown belt). I have decided to apply to Sinon because i couldn't find any better ones and i thought this one was cool to join also because it's where the anime lovers and gamers hangout. Also you might be thinking i come from Portugal so i can't write or speak english properly but in fact, as you can see by my awesome spelling haha, i can speak and write english better than i can speak and write my own language XD I do everything in english except talk to my parents. As i said before i don't have a favourite anime genre or anything but i would personally like the fighting type and maybe "Attack of the Titans" because there's huge people and stuff. But like i said before, if you want me to start watching anime in order to join this clan, i will ok? So other games i play are Sims 4, Team Fortress 2, Portal 2 and some other ones (i love portal 2 though so awesome thanks gaben for making this game XD). Aaaaand done! That's all about me. I uploaded my usercard to here and here's the link if you want the link instead: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...iagomartins222
================================================== =
Soooo alright, i hope i get into your clan because i spent a lot of time writing this (10 minutes wow). Goodbye and best luck for the clan.

tiagomartins

Your app seems nice.

But your activity and post count is low. You also applied to (_DARK_) yesterday. You have been denied.