Ranking
Application
Hi , my name is Felipe , my nick is felipshzim and i'm friend of DanoninhoO .
I live in Brazil . I play some games like : Awesomenauts , Don't Starve, Crossfire, etc. I'm here for play with my clan buddys . I like anime so much , my fav is SAO and I want talk about it .
Thanks for all

Felipe .
Originally Posted by Sonic1991 View Post
Hi im Sonic1991 A.K.A Darryl. Im for the U.S.A and I'm 18 as of now... I have a good feeling about this clan, and of course, this is my application! I love lots of anime... But just to name a few.... SAO season 1 and 2, Black Butler, Ouran Highschool Host club, and many more!! I love playing games and mainly playing toribash.. Im only a brown belt on the way of becoming a black belt... So i hope yo take this application into consideration and take me as a member in your clan!

Accepted, welcome to the clan!

Originally Posted by Danoninhoo View Post
Heyo ConCon :B , my name is Guilherme and i'm from Brazil . I'm actually an electric boy who love watch ''animus''(SAO 2 , Amagi Brillant Park , One Piece , etc...) and play games (Awesomenauts , Crossfire , League of Legends , Dota 2 , etc ... ) with others . I'm here because i want to make friends , talk about animes and defend the tag (Sinon) .
Ohh ... And my fav. anime is Hyouka .
Thanks for all :B

DanoninhoO / Guilherme

I still need to watch Hyouka xD Accepted, welcome to Sinon!

Originally Posted by felipshzim View Post
Hi , my name is Felipe , my nick is felipshzim and i'm friend of DanoninhoO .
I live in Brazil . I play some games like : Awesomenauts , Don't Starve, Crossfire, etc. I'm here for play with my clan buddys . I like anime so much , my fav is SAO and I want talk about it .
Thanks for all

Felipe .

Hmm accepted, welcome to Sinon!
Hi.

My name is Waleedo3125, or Waleed IRL. I am 15 years old, from Egypt and I have come to apply to this here clan.

As you can see, I am not all that experienced in toribash. I have made the decision to really only go to the forums, I am just too lazy to try to understand the game well, so yeah. Well anyways, I am definitely a fan of anime. Some of the most recent anime I have watched was SAO 1 and 2 (only a few episodes, probably not even all the ones already aired), Shingeki no Kyoujin . I am mostly an english dub scrub, so I´ll probably watch anime only if its translated into english (With the exception of SAO 2, I was too hyped to wait for english dub). Regarding ther games I use to play:

I got hooked to Attack On Titan (fun online Tribute game with a downloadable client, mediocre graphics, and so on)

And I recently started to play Archlord 2 (Basically a free WoW (definitely not as great, but the average player wont even complain and just be pleasured with the idea of a free WoW)

Also, I am a Beater, I play solo.

Ok a tad bit more about myself. if someone really pisses me off, I tend to snap badly. I can be a fun guy to be around, mostly for his sense of (non-existant) humor, and his (not so) great personality.
Last edited by Waleedo3125; Oct 20, 2014 at 04:09 PM.
Originally Posted by Waleedo3125 View Post
Hi.

My name is Waleedo3125, or Waleed IRL. I am 15 years old, from Egypt and I have come to apply to this here clan.

As you can see, I am not all that experienced in toribash. I have made the decision to really only go to the forums, I am just too lazy to try to understand the game well, so yeah. Well anyways, I am definitely a fan of anime. Some of the most recent anime I have watched was SAO 1 and 2 (only a few episodes, probably not even all the ones already aired), Shingeki no Kyoujin . I am mostly an english dub scrub, so I´ll probably watch anime only if its translated into english (With the exception of SAO 2, I was too hyped to wait for english dub). Regarding ther games I use to play:

I got hooked to Attack On Titan (fun online Tribute game with a downloadable client, mediocre graphics, and so on)

And I recently started to play Archlord 2 (Basically a free WoW (definitely not as great, but the average player wont even complain and just be pleasured with the idea of a free WoW)

Also, I am a Beater, I play solo.

Ok a tad bit more about myself. if someone really pisses me off, I tend to snap badly. I can be a fun guy to be around, mostly for his sense of (non-existant) humor, and his (not so) great personality.

You copied someone elses application and barely changed it, rejected.

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...19&postcount=2
Hi i am Max and I am From Germany 15 years old 9th grade
this is my second account!
because my main(St3am) i cant post in threads its disabled for that account :/

I am here to make friends and to play competitions for the Clan
and i am definitely the type of person to play with others (because everyone know its boring to play alone) but i am not the biggest anime fan:/

(Sinon)aguy1234 inspired me to join the clan at like 10:50pm we started talking about skins/moves etc. and then ask me ,,Do you know Concon" then i said ,,who´s concon" yea he sent me a link of your YT channel and i knew i will like you like over 4k of your subscribers and he told me you created your own clan and i really want to be a part of that clan because my old is gone like that the clan never had exist :/ and now i am here to trying to get accepted like everyone to have a clan where i can say i am proud of it.
Like a family... like bro´s and sisters

My steam name is Swiggity Wut!? and i mostly play Toribash,CS:GO and CSS

(sinon)aguy1234 thanks to you. To send me the link for apply and telling some informations about this clan like this sentence ,,Skill isn't a requirement" that motivated me hard for applying

Sorry for my bad english

Sincerely KURA aka UKFM,St3am i would be happy if you add my main account "St3am"
#GetShrekraped
hello
i love your vids i would love to join your clan i`ve watch thousands of animes and play multiplayer video games. YOU ARE THE BEST AND IM 12 AND MY NAME IS JARRETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by UKFM View Post
Hi i am Max and I am From Germany 15 years old 9th grade
this is my second account!
because my main(St3am) i cant post in threads its disabled for that account :/

I am here to make friends and to play competitions for the Clan
and i am definitely the type of person to play with others (because everyone know its boring to play alone) but i am not the biggest anime fan:/

(Sinon)aguy1234 inspired me to join the clan at like 10:50pm we started talking about skins/moves etc. and then ask me ,,Do you know Concon" then i said ,,who´s concon" yea he sent me a link of your YT channel and i knew i will like you like over 4k of your subscribers and he told me you created your own clan and i really want to be a part of that clan because my old is gone like that the clan never had exist :/ and now i am here to trying to get accepted like everyone to have a clan where i can say i am proud of it.
Like a family... like bro´s and sisters

My steam name is Swiggity Wut!? and i mostly play Toribash,CS:GO and CSS

(sinon)aguy1234 thanks to you. To send me the link for apply and telling some informations about this clan like this sentence ,,Skill isn't a requirement" that motivated me hard for applying

Sorry for my bad english

Sincerely KURA aka UKFM,St3am i would be happy if you add my main account "St3am"

Hmm we are largely anime fans and we will mostly talk about that so if you're not a big fan of anime, you might not fit in with us. But if you are still insistent, reply to this post and I will give you my final decision on your application.
,,Hmm we are largely anime fans and we will mostly talk about that so if you're not a big fan of anime, you might not fit in with us. But if you are still insistent, reply to this post and I will give you my final decision on your application."

Maybe :/ i only watch few animes like Higschool of the Dead,Elfen lied, Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi and i startet to watch a horror anime Another i try to be a big fan of anime´s because there are a lot of horror anime´s and i love horror DD

So i try my best to be a big fan of anime´s
#GetShrekraped
Originally Posted by UKFM View Post
,,Hmm we are largely anime fans and we will mostly talk about that so if you're not a big fan of anime, you might not fit in with us. But if you are still insistent, reply to this post and I will give you my final decision on your application."

Maybe :/ i only watch few animes like Higschool of the Dead,Elfen lied, Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi and i startet to watch a horror anime Another i try to be a big fan of anime´s because there are a lot of horror anime´s and i love horror DD

So i try my best to be a big fan of anime´s

Ok as long as you understand welcome to Sinon! Will add you to the thread and tori clan as soon as I'm at home. (At college atm)