Toribash
Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
The dude insulted me and (o) after i denied him in-game, he said we ain't special lads...
basically he's denied

He had no chance either way
I want to join Originals.
Hello, My name is João, IGN is LostIsSad.
I'm 15 years old and I enjoy playing toribash.
I'm a novice at chess and I enjoy playing it often in chess.com, or in my school group.
In Game I am... Decent? Yeah, I'm not the best. But I am always up to learning how to advance and perfect my skills in toribash.
I'm a brown belt, I joined July and ever since then I've wanted to become atleast a black belt, and from then I would try and get to the creative belt, but most overall, I wanted to reach there while having FUN.
Lately I've been looking into clans to join, and I've tried to join All-Stars, but it didn't work out, and since I got denied, my friend (DOOM) told me that I should try and join Originals. I looked up the clan and It's amazing, so here I am.
In forums I'm a bit of a lurker. I'm active but I don't post much. I can bring dedication and kindness. Toribash is something that is next to impossible to master, and I want to try and be one of the best. Kindness. I'll be honest, In my early years I did rage. Quite alot. But where I'm at now I don't believe that raging is gonna solve anything, and if it'll do anything, it'll worsen the situation. Forum skills... Uhm... Teach me how to do something and I'll do it to the best of my abilities.
I don't have any forum skills at the moment, as I never tried and find my forum skills. I'm not a Event Squad, or a Mod Maker, Altough I do want to become one. They both seem really interesting.
Last edited by LostIsSad; Aug 29, 2017 at 04:00 AM.
Decent app, not good enough, just some useless info.

But, I will have you trialed, join our discord found in our clan thread and we'll see how you do.
Last edited by R0i; Aug 29, 2017 at 12:12 PM.
Originally Posted by Watarii View Post
Can i Join?

No you cant, jackass.
-----
Originally Posted by LostIsSad View Post
Hello, My name is João, IGN is LostIsSad.
I'm 15 years old and I enjoy playing toribash.
I'm a novice at chess and I enjoy playing it often in chess.com, or in my school group.
In Game I am... Decent? Yeah, I'm not the best. But I am always up to learning how to advance and perfect my skills in toribash.
I'm a brown belt, I joined July and ever since then I've wanted to become atleast a black belt, and from then I would try and get to the creative belt, but most overall, I wanted to reach there while having FUN.
Lately I've been looking into clans to join, and I've tried to join All-Stars, but it didn't work out, and since I got denied, my friend (DOOM) told me that I should try and join Originals. I looked up the clan and It's amazing, so here I am.
In forums I'm a bit of a lurker. I'm active but I don't post much. I can bring dedication and kindness. Toribash is something that is next to impossible to master, and I want to try and be one of the best. Kindness. I'll be honest, In my early years I did rage. Quite alot. But where I'm at now I don't believe that raging is gonna solve anything, and if it'll do anything, it'll worsen the situation. Forum skills... Uhm... Teach me how to do something and I'll do it to the best of my abilities.
I don't have any forum skills at the moment, as I never tried and find my forum skills. I'm not a Event Squad, or a Mod Maker, Altough I do want to become one. They both seem really interesting.

Because you bold and underline parts of your application does not make it more interesting. On top of that it is not very pleasing; Looks like a cluster fuck.

No from me. R0i is nice so I assume you'll be tested and what not by him
G O O D L U C K in the field young one.
Last edited by Micah; Aug 29, 2017 at 10:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
No you cant, jackass.
-----

Because you bold and underline parts of your application does not make it more interesting. On top of that it is not very pleasing; Looks like a cluster fuck.

No from me. R0i is nice so I assume you'll be tested and what not by him
G O O D L U C K in the field young one.

i'm sorry, but 1 no = denied unfortunately... but let's see what we can do.
(o) Application
IRL

Hello my name is Nathan or "Chaos" in-game. My birthday is May 21 and I am 15 years old.
Some of my hobbies include 3D modeling, gaming, piano, and gymnastics.
I have only been doing 3D modeling for around 5 months so I am not very experienced or good at it.
I have been doing gymnastics for 1 1/2 years and can do handsprings and tucks.
Piano is my best hobby out of all of them, I have been playing piano for 3 years and it is my most passionate interest.

In-Game

My username is Chaos. I have been apart of the toribash community since 2011.
I have gone through atleast 3 accounts one of them being a custom belt.
Now my custom belt is my most least credible account as I do not give its info out do to
it being my personal bank now and I don't like it when people were begging so
I kept that account under the covers. In toribash my main persual is Trciking and Sparring.
Although I am slightly rusty due to my computer breaking down and it taking a bit to get a new PC.
Also regarding my multi accounts this account has been my main and will remain my main for good.
So no need to fret this is not a temporary alt.

Why I Want To Join?

I want to join this clan because of many reasons. The first reason is Hope being a friend of mine.
Another reason is because of its growth, I want to be a part of a growing fun and active clan; not a dead clan.
Also there are many sparrers on the rouster which I cant wait to spar after some time now.
Some skills I bring to the clan are my tricking, abd, and sparring abilities.
I am a little rusty due to my PC breaking down for a while but I still have some decent replays from recent.

Forum Skills

As far as forums skills, the main thing I do is create tutorials to help others.
(keep in mind my recording tut was made by my alt which was used for forums)
Now I use this account for forums and in-game.
Some examples include my Toribash Recording Tutorial, and my CnC turorial. Sadly my CnC tutorial,
although decent, was ruined because of a smartass comment I made at the end
Which caused alot of hate; but overall it was a good tutorial.

*Keep in mind as though I am not making an excuse I am somewhat rusty*
Attached Files
[BooK]180 BackKick.rpl (49.0 KB, 3 views)
[BooK]360 Frontkick.rpl (196.7 KB, 4 views)
[BooK]Arabian.rpl (93.4 KB, 3 views)
[BooK]BackTuck.rpl (62.8 KB, 3 views)
[BooK]Cheat 720.rpl (131.5 KB, 4 views)
[BooK]Scoot.rpl (94.0 KB, 3 views)
[BooK]FlashKick.rpl (90.5 KB, 3 views)
[BooK]Cork.rpl (154.5 KB, 4 views)
[BooK]Sideflip.rpl (106.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Samurai; Aug 29, 2017 at 11:46 PM.
Pretty good app chaos, yes if my vote counts.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.