Ranking
Original Post
Multi - Quotes
How do I quote multiple fragments from one post or fragments from a plenty of them?
use this button

The one left to

After you click the button, it'll turn to nothing. You need to click on another until the buttons turn like this ....

To cancel, just reclick on the post that you want to unquote and it will be back to this

after you're done....

You click on and the quotes will be all there....
Last edited by jokerstein; Jun 28, 2011 at 12:56 PM.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Originally Posted by Markofo View Post
How do I quote multiple fragments from one post or fragments from a plenty of them?

Originally Posted by jokerstein View Post
use this button

The one left to

After you click the button, it'll turn to nothing. You need to click on another until the buttons turn like this ....

To cancel, just reclick on the post that you want to unquote and it will be back to this

after you're done....

You click on and the quotes will be all there....

Thanks. Oh wait, but how do I extract pieces of text not full text?

Like - quote your first sentence - reply. Third - reply. And so on. As your text is always quoted and mine is like replies.
Quote the person and copy the message with the quote tags. Then erase what you don't want and then reply.

Paste in the original and erase the bit you don't wont once again. Etc..

Like this.

Thanks. Oh wait, but how do I extract pieces of text not full text?

This is the first half.
Like - quote your first sentence - reply. Third - reply. And so on. As your text is always quoted and mine is like replies.

And here's the second.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
This is the first half.

erm

Originally Posted by Solax View Post
And here's the second.

oh, sup

In this case I copy all your text every time and erase a lot of stuff. Is it right or I can do it shorter?