Toribash
As it stands, I only have it reading mouse movements, keystrokes, etc. I will be trying to find a way to gain access to the Winsock packets being sent back and forth.
This is such a keylogger, omg...

Jk...

Gj jun, keep it rolling, in-game IRC would be great.
 ____  _____  __  __  _  _  ___  _  _ 
(  _ \(  _  )(  )(  )( \( )/ __)( \/ )
 ) _ < )(_)(  )(__)(  )  (( (__  \  / 
(____/(_____)(______)(_)\_)\___) (__) 
ohi

Update: Redid the whole thing to make sexier.

And when you click on the JuntIcon, it expands the menu.

neeb graphics

An idea just hit me. What if I made it so that users could upload an avatar to a server I'd make. When the program is run, the program automatically auto-updates itself. Then, anyone running the program while playing would have the avatars appear below their name as the menu icon. When they face someone else in multiplayer, the menu is placed depending on whether they're Uke or Tori. If they're Uke and the Tori player also is running the program and has an avatar uploaded, the menu with Uke's picture will be under Uke, and the avatar of the Tori player will be drawn beneath Tori.

Get me?
Last edited by Juntalis; May 18, 2008 at 05:49 PM.
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
An idea just hit me. What if I made it so that users could upload an avatar to a server I'd make. When the program is run, the program automatically auto-updates itself. Then, anyone running the program while playing would have the avatars appear below their name as the menu icon. When they face someone else in multiplayer, the menu is placed depending on whether they're Uke or Tori. If they're Uke and the Tori player also is running the program and has an avatar uploaded, the menu with Uke's picture will be under Uke, and the avatar of the Tori player will be drawn beneath Tori.
Get me?

So it would be like avatars ingame?

Sounds good, but if you did get your own server, you could do ALOT more then just that, you could create GREAT addons... Just need some ideas :O
:D
holy fucking shit if i didnt rep your for the 3/4 player rpl editor I would give you all mah reps.
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
I love you Junt. I'll beta test it for you.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
ummmm ownage
+rep kookie
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm