Ranking
Originally Posted by danair316 View Post
I would Help the clan by Donating TC That i win for tournments im active on forums And ingame I want to help this clan I like It And I think It Will be Great.

Originally Posted by xXCoolTeen View Post
Application

Hey my name is Angelo and no I haven't been banned or warned in my life. My age is 13 and i started this game 3 years ago. My fav mod is honestly akido or whushi. I was a former member of BARMY an old clan that was joined in 2010 and got deleted in 2012. I did not leave the clan it shutdown or i was kicked cause i was never on for 2 years. One of my skills is i am able to kill people that are a higher belt then me, usually i face 5th dan black belt

Danair~ I will send invite, we need that kind of people in our clan.
CoolTeen~ How have you been playing for three years when it says that you joined Toribash December of 2012? Also, what can you do to benefit this clan. If you do that you will have a higher chance of getting in the clan. Thanks
~ Cyber
I will benifet the clan by advertising with some of my friends that are famous on youtube. I will send 150tc to the clan each month and it may help the clan.
Originally Posted by xXCoolTeen View Post
I will benifet the clan by advertising with some of my friends that are famous on youtube. I will send 150tc to the clan each month and it may help the clan.

Ok, will invite who are these people on youtube?
1.no bans,warninh,infractions
2.aikido judo wushu mushu judo frac
3.a few but i cant name them all
4.south eastern us
6.Gabe or G0LDELITE
7.2nd dan black belt
GMT:south eastern us (12:00)

my skills are kicking and killing low and high belts mostly 3rd 4th and 5th dans
1. Any bans, infractions, or warnings.Nope
2.favorite mods erthtk, aikido, wushu
3. any past clans and your reasons for leaving them ESSM,LIONS,MOFF igot sick of them
4.gmt Canada
5.age 11
6.name/nickname Slyninja12
7. anything else you want to add in like hobbies, skills, etc. Decaps, kicks, punches
To control the fist, you have to be the fist - Slyninja12
Originally Posted by SlyNinja12 View Post
1. Any bans, infractions, or warnings.Nope
2.favorite mods erthtk, aikido, wushu
3. any past clans and your reasons for leaving them ESSM,LIONS,MOFF igot sick of them
4.gmt Canada
5.age 11
6.name/nickname Slyninja12
7. anything else you want to add in like hobbies, skills, etc. Decaps, kicks, punches

Invite has been sent. Welcome to LUX!
1. No infractions, bans, or warnings.
2. Aikido, judofrac, and rk_mma, I also spar frequently.
3. None.
4. Western U.S
5. 15
6. Randy
7. I am a green belt in judo, this is in reality.
1. no ban no warnings no interferces
2. akido judo
3. no other clans
4. middle east US
6. epicninja971
7. im a green belt