ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Beta) Recruitment
Hello guys. Since we're still growing and very forum active, we're stepping up a notch. We'll only accept freeform apps. Make them interesting and not useless with junk. But we got some rules, so read them first at our Clan thread. Before you make your app ask yourself:
Am I forum active?
Am I ingame active?
What can I give to Beta?

Once you've answered them, make an app. Good luck.

Thank you for your time.
Last edited by nerti; Mar 14, 2014 at 05:45 PM.
Belt: Blue Belt
Win Ratio: 54.50
Ranking: 34314
Why you want to join: I never had been in a clan before but I can do my best at this clan.
Other clans you've been: none
Best mods: Judo, Wushu

--------------

Hi I'm Sylvern my real name is Richard Lance, I'm 13, and I live in Philippines. My GMT is +8:00. I know my english is not great but I can try. I think this clan is great, and I will try to make the clan more widespread. I played the game for a year but I forgot my account so I created one again , and I can make amazing saves. My highest judo streak is 10 but I still can make it higher. I wanna join Beta because I met someone from your clan who is nice to talk with. So I wanna be a Beta member. I do sports like basketball and soccer and I don't swear or tease people. I hope you accept me to your clan.
Last edited by Sylvern; Jan 19, 2014 at 12:49 PM.

Hey, guess what?

Dear sir nerti,

Hi, I'm Axel Lyrone. Just like Sylvern, I'm also from the Philippines. I'm 20 years of age and interested in playing Toribash. I'm a green belter for now with a 69.59 win ratio and 17,591st person in global ranking. I'm interested in joining because I see that everyone here are simple and accepts beginners like me. As you can see, I have never been to other clans, but I'm willing to become a loyal member if I get the chance. My best mods are Aikido, Judo and also willing to learn other mods. All I ever wanted is a friend and companion in playing Toribash.

Hoping for your acceptance,
Axel Lyrone.
Originally Posted by AxelLyrone View Post
Of course, I can and I'm willing to be one .

Yes from me. You will have to learn. But I think you have a good application. Thank you, you're invited
Modo Bestia
-Belt:4th dan
-Win Ratio:55.14
-Ranking:4150
-Why you want to join: I've heard this clan is good and im just looking for a clan to join.
-Other clans you've been:Rae drugged
-Best mods: akido judo
Last edited by lazymonk4; Feb 3, 2014 at 02:13 AM. Reason: forgot to put some info in