My App
General info
belt: Brown Belt
name: Teeje Corral
account: Xastle
mod strengths: Jousting, Aikido, Judo
mod weaknesses: Wushu

Toribash Experiance
Toribash has been a great game for me. I've met many people (including: Mastertron, C0NJ3R, Dr_who (vendoor), and many more) that have helped me improve my skills in Toribash. I believe that the toribash community has its fair share of naysayers, but toribash is also filled with good people who love playing the game with others. I also play to win.

Biography
Im TJ and i really love playing basketball. HOWEVER, toribash has taken up a lot of my time this last week haha. All in all, im an affable person (i hope others think so also), and i always try to befriend everyone i meet.
Name:Gugugu1975
Belt:brown belt (my other account was hacked)
time of day you are most active in-game:anytime
most fluent language:english and portuguese
In-game activity (1-10): 10
Forum activity (1-10): 3
Your best mods:mushu,wushu
My App
General info
belt: 4th Dan Black Belt
name: Daniel Carswell
account: Slayer95
mod strengths: Mushu, Aikido

Toribash Experience
Toribash has been a great game for me. I've met many people (including: Mastertron) that have helped me improve my skills in Toribash. I believe that the toribash community has its fair share of naysayers, but tribash is also filled with good people who love playing the game with others. I also play to win.

Biography
Im a big fan of anime or an Otaku if you like, i have watched both series of naruto many times and am still continuing watching the new episodes as they emerge.
My App
General info
Belt-Brown Belt
Name-Dan Webster
Account-Rezori17
Mod Strengths- Mushu, Aikido

Toribash Experience

So far I might not have experienced much but that's not shying me away from what I love about Toribash and that's the community and that is that the community is so diverse and has a great flavor of variety that I love to taste whenever I play Toribash

Biography

Im from the west midlands in the UK I love any and all Anime and im a pretty chill guy to be around :3
Last edited by Rezori17; Jun 6, 2014 at 05:26 PM. Reason: wrong application