Ranking
Original Post
(Mage) Recruitment
So you are hear to join the Circle of Magic are you?
Well you have to do something before that!
Read the first post in here and follow that template given to you.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=7337748
Dont Fail us!
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Name? TGBlock
Belt? Black Belt
Favourite Mod? Grey Kido
What you can do for us? (Not fighting moves, if said here you will be auto rejected) I can make free sets. Very good at anime sets. Also I can do other textures like banners.
Element? Uranium
Skype? TheGreatBlake00
GMT? Eastern USA
Why should we have you? Why not? OK I will make free sets. Also I'm not a sqeaker. I don't spam. I'm active.
About yourself? I'm 13 years old. My name is Blake my favorite color is teal. I'm in Ohio. I have been on toribash since last summer. Miku taught me how to make textures. (If you don't know Miku look him up) I dunno.
Replays? I'm making this application on my phone. Also idk how to find replays with the steam version of toribash. Can I post one later?
-----
Oops element actually Electricity sorry
Last edited by KetchupKonnoiseur; Jun 5, 2014 at 10:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name? Aaron in game name is MetaSnakez
Belt? Green
Favourite Mod? Aikido, Judo, ABD, Judofrac
What you can do for us? I feel I can contribute by giving tc to the bank and I am very open to suggestion.
Element? Necromancy
Skype? -------------
GMT? GMT+0
Why should we have you? I can help with strategies am talkative and have never had a warning.
About yourself? I am thirteen years old and am very active in toribash and the forums. My steam name is aaronmg01
Replays? I cannot upload replays but would be happy to show you my skills in game.
TGBlock I think you would be a good member to help us with art. I will need an example of one of your art works and then I need a confimation to send if you wanna join.
-----
Sorry metasnakes, lazy written application. Put more detail in to it next time.
Last edited by Dylan; Jun 6, 2014 at 04:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You have my conformation here is an example it's a screenshot of my WIP set.
heres 7 with one (Don't steal) texture
-----
http://imgur.com/D3K2ZJT,6xANSLd,iQW...rOrMx5,ysUEoRn
Last edited by KetchupKonnoiseur; Jun 6, 2014 at 06:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If you want more detail i can send you a pm would that be ok?
Have reviewed clan and decided i would wait i won't snd a pm sorry for taking up your time. Regards
Last edited by MetaSnakez; Jun 7, 2014 at 03:28 AM.
The cunning snake will climb to the top...