Ranking
Original Post
Stick Fights
I don't know about you guys,
but stick fights is one of the ways I found out about TB.
What are your guys favorite fights? And do you like stick fights?
Last edited by Means; Aug 1, 2014 at 12:12 AM.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[Unity is loomynatry]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by Numbaonah View Post
Are we in 2008 again

Oh man that brings back memories.

Stick figure videos and games. maaaaaaan.
8-)
you take the part after the watch?v= and put it in the video link and it will embed

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Man I remember, I wasn't on YouTube searching for Xbox, PCs', Gta's. Man I was searching for the latest stick fights videos And the games too. Good times.
blue
pink
Stick fights were my shit back in 2007, and even before 2007. I was apart of a forum back then and we were all pretty close. Eventually the forum died and the few remaining all swore to have the last post in the shoutbox. I think I'm still the last post in there. ;; no one else cared as much as me.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Omg stick fights.. Did anyone use a program called Pivot? Mini-me loved that shit
AKA KirbyFTW and DualBreasted
Holy shit pivot
I use that all the time when I was a retarded kid.

stickpage.com anyone?
:D
Originally Posted by kirbyftw View Post
Omg stick fights.. Did anyone use a program called Pivot? Mini-me loved that shit

Ermahgud ! Pivot, I used to make silly animations with it all the time.

Also trocher, thanks for that link. I never got any good site to play those games. I played them long ago, in '07. I always used to play on a website called *Idk really I forgot*.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy