Toribash
Please I am begging you I will do anything!!! Please!! If it's because of my belt rank you don't want me to join. I had another account which was 2nd dan, it's user name is Bxrney.
Please notice me commitment!
And Btw Ik you are not from this clan, but you are the only one that really noticed me so..
Last edited by AyeJude; Sep 4, 2017 at 11:11 PM.
Originally Posted by AyeJude View Post
Please I am begging you I will do anything!!! Please!! If it's because of my belt rank you don't want me to join. I had another account which was 2nd dan, it's user name is Bxrney.
Please notice me commitment!
And Btw Ik you are not from this clan, but you are the only one that really noticed me so..

Senpai is a dead clan basically. No one is active here, like, at all.

I don't believe anyone is going to invite you - purely out of them being inactive, not because of a belt rank. If Dartz or whoever is in charge now does so. That's fine, but if you're looking for a clan with active members, this isn't the place.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
The real reason I want to join the clan is because of the name tag. It's fine if the group isn't active. I just find the clan name to be very good for my outfit..
Originally Posted by SuperLolicon View Post
Wanted To Join Since The Name Will be Good For My Name XD

You arent wrong, but you don't need it.

I'm in Catalyst because I was kidnapped by Submerge. I don't even know why I'm there tbh.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
You arent wrong, but you don't need it.

I'm in Catalyst because I was kidnapped by Submerge. I don't even know why I'm there tbh.

That's kinda what Kidnapped means xD
con holds are lifespan he is like are doctor waiting to cut are cord ^_^
we live or die his decision ;)
"You're not welcome in Gamindustri."
Originally Posted by DartzPie View Post
con holds are lifespan he is like are doctor waiting to cut are cord ^_^
we live or die his decision ;)

cut the cord already please.