Ranking
Your Characters Name: The

Your Characters Age (17-90): 21

Your Characters Gender (Male/Female): Male

Your Characters Fighting Style
(Real Martial art or General Sparring): General Sparring

Your Characters Backstory: Seeking revenge for being cheated and attacked by surprise by his best friend that cost him an eye, but he still has not stopped fighting and continues until he meets his old friend.

Your Characters personality:: Half crazy, angry and bloodthirsty

Will your character be a regular?:
(You will be active enough to keep replays
Coming when needed?) Yes

What is the easiest way to reach you?
(PM, Skype, Email, Discord?) Skype, In-Game
Last edited by Hollow; Apr 4, 2017 at 11:50 AM.
S.O.S
Originally Posted by Slaycon View Post
Maybe matarika's computer broke or something.

I doubt it because if you go to matarika's profile she's been on recently
My replay and apologies
Hello mata, I know I told you to work on the 2nd episode without me, but I finally got some time to make a replay. But this time I had to do a MP sparring, its not very sophisticated, -I'm sorry for that. Also, I had to edit the k.o because I pinged. The least I could do for keep you waiting so long, was post a replay, even tho it's not that good, so I'll leave it for you to decide if you want to use it on the video or nah. I'll understand your decision.

By the way, I want to apologize to Mata and to all the other players that joined the series for delaying the project, I really didn't meant to, I really thought I had some time to work on bigger projects but unfortunately some things happened in my life and that basically got all the time I had left. I am really sorry for that. My humble apologies.
Attached Files
Sparring Story - #Ep 2 .rpl (487.6 KB, 13 views)
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

So basically the reason the second episode hasn't aired yet is because you couldn't submit your replay?