ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
How do I get so fucking good ?
Hi @ all ,

I dont think you know me , I started playing Toribash about 6 moths ago , I have played 2 month (or so) , and now Im restarting with this awesome game .

Now I have seen this vid on yt : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVTM7kH97dU .
I thought about it and I decided to restart playing Toribash again . I recognized that the guy in this vid is fucking awesome and now I want to learn how to do such moves . Are there any things you think I may hava a look at ? Tutorials whatever .

Sorry for my bad english , Im from Germany .
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section .
Sorry if such a thread has been created some time , I can read through all these topics , cause Im german and not that good in englisch

Hope you can help me ,

Your TL3
U have to play years to get as good as noweb or chezda.
Or just train fuckin much in single player
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Understand the physics of the game, not just memorizing moves

Single player is how.

Also, i am learning german!

6years
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Practice practice practice. Those are replays as well not multiplayer.
Try relaxing more.
use Shift+Spacebar to do frame by frame to get in better and faster moves.
Randomly press buttons to do random moves. You never know u might get lucky
Yes relax is extremely important.
Since when did I become Asian?
i can help
i can help, maybe u'll find these replays interesting.
Attached Files
xalpha25_X power.rpl (212.7 KB, 8 views)
xalpha25_super kick rips.rpl (88.4 KB, 7 views)
Ok , Ive tried something and this is what came out :
One question about realxing : Should I relax after every 10 frames or so ( = after a defined time) or if I think it would be good ( = after inuiton) .
Coment on those rplys pls =)
Attached Files
0001.rpl (21.9 KB, 15 views)
0002.rpl (27.3 KB, 12 views)
Just start by relaxing all, never do hold all. Use only joints you need to. Sometimes when i hit uke and don't get a dismemberment, i relax all again and start from there to get a DM.

And no, there is no defined time when to relax all again, just do it when you feel like you're getting too stiff.

Here are two posts of mine, they are about madmans but i guess it applies for anything:

http://forums.toribash.com/showpost....67&postcount=8
http://forums.toribash.com/showpost....61&postcount=2

0001 - if you would have edited it some, you might have gotten another dismember from the second kick. To edit, view the replay, press P, space + p until you get to the point you want to edit and press E.

Generally you get so good if you play a lot and get experience. Like in any other game. It wont happen overnight.

So if you do a replay, first of all the replay isn't finished until you run out of time. Use your time 100%. Secondly, even if you run out of time and you're looking at your replay, it might not be finished yet - you can always edit it and make it better. Oh and in the end when you're not fighting uke, you can hold all and move your joints to get a nice pose - makes it nicer. Try not to waste too much time on it though or it will sort of ruin it.

Here is what i got out of your replay by editing it, i hope you don't mind me posting in your thread, if you do, just say so and i'll delete it.
Attached Files
madmanxxd.rpl (142.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Magix; Dec 26, 2008 at 11:52 PM.
Whoop Whoop