Toribash
i dunno im fuckin tired
Attached Files
iunno.rpl (336.9 KB, 9 views)
sweeet.rpl (429.1 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Nausea; Nov 30, 2019 at 03:24 AM.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
iunno's opener was truly, truly somethingthe manip after is neato but you kinda just let your arms go noodle xd, 220 that right leg is dkjnasdjasdnkas

sweets is as toad said, sweet. love that bboy gamer opener
on this one you did pay attention to arms and legs, only not cool thing was that early wrist contraction at like 410
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
thank you people than kahhaha

why did i make this.
Attached Files
pink like my dick.rpl (233.7 KB, 10 views)
wow nice. this has very nice steady flow overall. the opener is ugly which is actually preferred by me. The initial going back and swinging through is really nice, tho i don't like that u booped him on that first contact. dms look smooth, very powerful but a bit slow. also dms feel a bit rushed but they don't look bad so that nice i guess
Giving a "hand" for skeets.
I agree with above, opener is pretty ugle. The follow up is pretty nice, especially for the two clean kicks. Nothing outstandingly good or bad, a very staple replay. gg
Also known as CombatBot
ion kno anymore
Attached Files
f in ur bum bum.rpl (400.3 KB, 6 views)
my door number is 124.rpl (365.5 KB, 6 views)
swag.rpl (544.8 KB, 8 views)
f in ur bumbum - very nice madman standard. love the beginning with the combo shots. didnt like the end grab dm very much
124 - opener was pretty fucking cool, the first shots were boring, and wow nice last dm
swag - everything was pretty slow and pretty stiff up until that cavity search, that was fucking nice, love that shit. would like to see longer combos and maybe faster movement and and more explosive n powerful boomkicks here and there
Giving a "hand" for skeets.
this aint fun anymore :I
Attached Files
gnarlyy.rpl (308.8 KB, 5 views)
X.rpl (591.5 KB, 5 views)