Ranking
Original Post
xMov's ManCave
i got some replays that are pbad and im tryna improve soo ;-;
Cnc would be of much help
-----
bump
Attached Files
[x][Mp]-Bugguh-.rpl (351.5 KB, 16 views)
[x][Mm]-Brainsprain-.rpl (112.2 KB, 16 views)
[x][Mm]-Rid-.rpl (189.3 KB, 12 views)
[x][S]-Juice-.rpl (826.4 KB, 17 views)
[x][Mp]-Peachtitty-.rpl (295.9 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Kumaka; May 4, 2019 at 06:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by PR0NE View Post
Keep up the good work brotha man

ayyye i appreciate it man
-----
2 more spars here idk they bad can someone cnc these for me
Attached Files
xS-223's-.rpl (817.0 KB, 18 views)
xS-Oni-.rpl (712.5 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Kumaka; Nov 24, 2019 at 01:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey man, so some cnc for you to help you improve. On the replay "xS-223" firstly I dont have much to say on your run because each player has their own unique one but you may want to get a custom one that suits you and looks more energetic or slick if that makes sense. Right after the run I see you have the arm extended out while facing the ground and I know sometimes that may be for keeping balance or gathering your stance but for a spar it always ends up looking clunky or out of place try getting a more compact look in your transition and itll look way more badass, for example if from the run transition you did a leap upright and had the arm held then swung itd look pretty cool like a ninja dont you think? The first punch was nice i liked it but after the pause and spin was kind of poor overall I think that if you put some practice into momentum of your tori your moves will come off cleaner and look really exciting. Overall I dont think it was bad I think if you take more time into practicing your momentum and playing a little relaxed rather than all hold or constantly contracting and extending your overall sparring will improve because at some parts looked pretty robotic like at 1000 to 950 frames.

- But good on ya mate hope this helped and id be happy to cnc anytime again that im on
Last edited by MisterTech; Nov 28, 2019 at 08:04 PM.
Matarika>MOOOOOOVE OVER Megan Fox
Matarika> TIME TO TURN UPTON
Originally Posted by MisterTech View Post
Hey man, so some cnc for you to help you improve. Firstly on the replay "xS-223" firstly I dont have much to say on your run because each player has their own unique one but you may want to get a custom one that suits you and looks more energetic or slick if that makes sense. Right after the run I see you have the arm extended out while facing the ground and I know sometimes that may be for keeping balance or gathering your stance but for a spar it always ends up looking clunky or out of place try getting a more compact look in your transition and itll look way more badass, for example if from the run transition you did a leap upright and had the arm held then swung itd look pretty cool like a ninja dont you think? The first punch was nice i liked it but after the pause and spin was kind of poor overall I think that if you put some practice into momentum of your tori your moves will come off cleaner and look really exciting. Overall I dont think it was bad I think if you take more time into practicing your momentum and playing a little relaxed rather than all hold or constantly contracting and extending your overall sparring will improve because at some parts looked pretty robotic like at 1000 to 950 frames.

- But good on ya mate hope this helped and id be happy to cnc anytime again that im on

aye thx man i really appreciate it but you have to take into consideration that I spar differently at times if you take a look at the rest of my sparring replays it either depends on the mood for example the rpl xS-223's was done sloppily due to the fact that i was tired
I'll cnc the madman
Off the bat, want to say overall it was pretty good. Especially the dms - transition between each one was fairly clean and quick, coupled with the nice placement of hits. My only gripe would be the opener. I've noticed a recent trend of doing some flashy stuff in the beginning of a replay that transitions into a hit. This is all fine and dandy, but imo this segment should be dedicated to building momentum. In this case, you performed the flashy stuff, but then went to a stagnant position on your feet and waited enough frames to almost completely lose your previous momentum. Needless to say, the rest of the replay is great. Well done
Also known as CombatBot