Toribash
I suck at replays lol
Attached Files
17 april spar.rpl (498.0 KB, 11 views)
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

CnC for Rocketeer v2.

The opener looked quite strange. Most likely due to how far you leaned to the right after you extended your right knee.
I didn't like how you extended your left knee and keep it that way to hold on to uke. I know it was to help bring in the punch, but I think the punch could have been fine on it's own.
The right pec dm was unneeded.
The punch itself was aimed nicely, and you got a good double core from it.
However, I don't like how leaned and angled your body was. It just gives an awkward look.
Your left elbow was extended for far too long, made you look stiff in certain areas.
The 4 DM boom was alright. Nothing new to the eye.
The kick itself was a bit stiff and didn't really enjoy how messy it was.
Didn't like how uke's arm rammed into your shoulder for the DM.
The mini-voodoo you did wasn't really amazing, nor was the skeet.
The problem with them is that you didn't move around at all. There wasn't any style or flare put in to show the people watching the replay an impression that you completely wrecked uke.
You twitched around quite a lot trying to go from the elbow grab, to the voodoo, to the skeet DM.
The transition to the pose wasn't pretty.
Pose itself was alright.
And, I dunno if you forgot this, but hold your neck. d:

Last words to tell you, work more on style, and focus less on destruction.
Last edited by Kiza; May 28, 2013 at 05:01 AM.
Mp spars should be in the multiplayer replay sub forums.

Anyways, you seem to know what you are doing, april. But it looks like you are struggling to stay on your feet. You should try to focus on your movement, rather than damaging the opponent in spars. The way you move looks pretty bad at the moment, but I could safely say that you did way better than your opponent. All he did was flop around.
Thanks Spry, actually I'm not that great at spar and I'm pretty new at it and I'm trying to become better and better ata it.
So here's my newest self spar replay. Pretty simple but I liked it a lot.
Need a good cnc with it

So this is what me and uke did,
Uke did a spin before the punch, then he did that punch aimed to my face, but I lower my body and that punch missed. He did a right leg kick and I extended my abs so he missed, sadly. Then I did a lil punch with my left arm, after that he tried to moved his left arm, With my left arm, I did a lil block with it then did a head punch with my right arm, BANG! fall down. He tried to get up but before it i did another head punch and I won, yay.
Attached Files
17april- Last Breath.rpl (368.4 KB, 20 views)
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
I liked Uke's movement a lot until you had to reverse it for balance. If a move is too risky then I would rather not do it.
Your first punch was wierd, the second one was better but I would have not raised the shoulder like that, raising both shoulders isn't a very good choice most of the time after punching.
Still a pretty cool replay, taking into account that you're still new at this.
oh yeah
Knowing that you are relatively new to realism and sparring, and knowing the fact that making self spars is a bitch and a half, this is pretty decent. But there is plenty room of improvement, such as letting yourself stand still while uke twirls and shit, using your hands to touch the ground a lot, raising your arms most of the times, and much more.

Keep it up though, I do think that you'll be pretty good, if not great, someday.
edit the spar a bit
Attached Files
17april- Last Breath v.2.rpl (428.3 KB, 11 views)
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
the new punch looks pretty good and all, but your movement was a bit sudden. try not to go too fast when you start moving, and then speed it up.
oh yeah