Ranking
Original Post
[GM]Clan League 2013
It's that time of year yet again folks, as you rally your clans to fight in the greatest clan based competition yet!
Brought to you by the GameMasters, I am proud to present to you...
THE 2013 CLAN LEAGUE
(Crowd roars)

So here's how this will work. This will be a single elimination, small entry fee system, whereby you must have at least 5 active members to apply. YOUR CLAN MUST BE AT LEAST 4 WEEKS OLD.

Yes, you need to apply, and here's how it'll work.
First, your clan bank (or someone on behalf of the clan) will send 5k to Erth
Copy the application below and input your clan's details...
Clan Name:
Tag:
Age of clan: (Can be found on your toriclan page)
Leader:
Average GMT:
We have sent 5k to [...]

There will be no limit on the amount of clans, however a clan must be at least 4 weeks old by the time of applying.
The bracket will be displayed using challonge.
If a clan dies or cannot produce the needed members for each round, they will forfeit the competition.

This will work similarly to how the world championships did. There will be multiple mods each round, 7 mods specifically.
There must be at least 3 players present for each round, any less and you cannot play.
The amount of each mod played per round will increase each round, just as the world championships did.
The same person cannot play twice in a row, and every clan member present at the start must play at least once.
So the first round will be best of the 7 mods (in increasing quantities), YOU MUST FINISH ALL MATCHES.
The mods are as follow:
Brushu
Taekkyon
Judofrac
Aikido
Lenshu3ng
spiritwrestling
runkido

Will be set up by the GMT's you put. We'll try and match it as best we can at the start.
[Insert spoiler with bracket]

1st. Untradable 2013 Clan League winner trophy*, Achievement*, TP/VIP*, 150k, Full Alpha Imperial, Demon Relax, Pure Force, SECRET UNRELEASED ITEM PRIZE

2nd. Untradable 2013 Clan League runner up trophy*, Achievement*, TP*, 100k, Full Static, Pure Relax

3rd. Achievement*, TP*, 50k, Magma Force/lax

*Each

Deadlines are there for a reason and must be met, save being disqualified from the competition. If you have complaints or queries, pm us.
Should a deadline not be met, and it is not your fault, you must pm us 24 hours before the deadline and let us know!

Application closing date: 3 weeks from when this thread is posted (25/07/2013)

IRC

There is now an IRC channel specifically for people to set up matches and to discuss anything ingame related. We STRONGLY advise that you use it.
It's called #events. Get in there.

From myself and the GameMaster team, good luck and happy bashing!
Credit to jusmi for the banner
Last edited by Erth; Jul 4, 2013 at 01:45 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
They're not unfair. The 4 week old rule is to make sure your clan doesn't randomly die after you enter (due to an extraordinary amount of noob clans sprouting and dying off quickly recently.)
my clan there is not a long time and I think he's just in the dawn of forces,and we will not die that's for sure we have active and friendly players
Respect to ~ Brigada
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
They're not unfair. The 4 week old rule is to make sure your clan doesn't randomly die after you enter (due to an extraordinary amount of noob clans sprouting and dying off quickly recently.)

Pretty much this, it's also to stop random clans with alts sprouting up and shit
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
It's quite a smart rule. Otherwise, all these Toribash "pros" will unite in a clan and get the prize.
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
He's being very generous. If I ran this event, only official clans would be able to enter.

If any reasonable competition enters this event (T, Urban, etc) I don't see random 2 week old clans lasting long enough to make 3rd place regardless.

I'm excited for this event a lot, I just hope I can get the boys @ Alpha onboard
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
You can see our memberlist. We don't accepting any alts. Our clan gonna become official. Our clan was created some month ago in skype coforence. We maked our DSC, banners, logo, found new members. So, i can say, that our clan 4 weeks old 100%. We didn't wanted to post unfifnished dsc and other stuff. Please. I'm pretty sure that our team should take one of prizes.
DP's gonna enter, reserving this post.

Pusga made a different post.
This post is now useless.

How sad.
:c
Last edited by TheJFX; Jul 4, 2013 at 08:53 PM.
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C
Clan Name: Mystical
Tag: Myst
Age of clan: 4 weeks ago (Made on 31st May)
Leader: Vordred
Average GMT: Between +3 and +4.
We have sent 5k to Erth.
Last edited by Vordred; Jul 15, 2013 at 05:05 PM.