Toribash
Original Post
Linisden HePiSoDe 2!! -- By: Sieg Wahrheit (Heavy graphics version)

IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN HEPISODE ONE, GO READ IT:http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=1638.0

Lisiden hepisode*2 by: Sieg Wahrheit. (heavy graphics version)

Previously:

Tori found himself presented with an orb of ultimate dark power, he didn't know what it was and it consumed him

Tori jump out of the cave and destroyed an arm and a life of the nearest toribashian.

Prelude:

Tori landed swiftly on the rock witch seem to splinter under his heavy foot. he looks up to face Uke who steers in
disbelief at him, "What?!? Tori? what are you doing? tori why are you red? what's happening?!" Uke struggled to find an answer
"Hello, Uke." 2 voices creep out one is a slimy whispering sharp painful voice, and the other is even more painful than the last.
the voice of Tori.

"The light has been released. The light has harnessed the power! the mission must be complete." Tori sounded like a robot.
"STOP! you will not pass!" the guards had come, 2 men stronger than tori ever was, uke feared for Tori's life.

Tori pan round and destroy both guards with ease, they where dead, stone, cold, dead.

Tori resumes his position on the rocks. "PAH! these insolent fools can' not help you! Uke join me, there is so much i now know. it's so simple! "NO! You Just Killed them!" Ukes voice stutters and he stumbles back away from Tori. "What have you become? what, are you?!"
Tori flips over everyone completely and dashes off at such a speed the trees moved with him, bending to his will.

Linisden was silent, only the grass dared to move. Tori had headed east, but none was interested in going after him, except Uke. Uke was siting in Naru's house, it smelt sweet with perfume and made anyone siting in that chair next to that table, paralysed. "Uke? why? why do you have to go after him?" Naru panicked and grasped to keep every last pixel of Ukes being "He was my closest friend, and we found that place together, i must find him to talk some sense into him." uke pounded the table "Uke, don't go! it's not your responsibility." Naru was desperate now. "pleas!" Uke stuttered calmly; "Naru. you know, i have to go, i don't want to ether, but i have no choice." Uke was upset clearly, but he tried to hide emotion. Naru did a cute puppy dog eyes thing and then quickly stood up and kissed Uke.

Uke set off, making haste as he went, he walked at a demonic speed, head down ready for action, but he had no idea what awaited him:

Hepisode 2: Birth of Nell.

The sun had set! Uke walked on, the path of Tori was easy to follow, trees when bent in the direction he had chosen from the shear speed, until Uke cam to a point where Tori obviousely couldn't keep that speed. Uke then took long when encountering split roads, he had to do a lot of work to find out witch way he went.

Uke traveled far, and as he walked he saw many things, the mysteries of the world where all around him waiting to be discovered like a bank note that someone dropped into the street. Uke arrived at a lonesome town. he ran like a dog to the small village, he was eager to meat fellow toribashiens, soon he arrived in the city.

"No! This can't be, He wouldn't!" Uke Stammered to the ground "Grrrr, Tori; I've had it, no more holding back! you're going down, and you're going down hard!"

Uke set off, he was more determined than ever.

Tori was in Doran samouss, a place famous for it's holy relics, he was hiding in the trees just beyond the village.
"NOW!" Tori cried this in a deafening whisper, one that would scare the soul out of a man. "Yipes!"

Dancing from the shadows Tori made a deathly strike! one kick was all that was needed. and the villager was on the
ground, the pain for him was to much he cried out, then passed.

Uke was traveling along a path from the last town he was in, he had seen 3 towns now, no one had survived Tori.
"Huh?" Uke jumped from his stopped landing a small blow on a man in the trees near buy. "OW-ch! shit man why'd you kick me?"
"Hrmmm, i thought you where Tori." Uke turned away "huh?" the man looked dazzled. "The names Dragon fist." he said when
there was no reply. "Nice to meet you, Uke." they shock hands, uke forced a smile, the lands had nearly taken it from him before then.

Dragon fist turned out to be the local Dojo master. he was skilled, him and Uke has a practice fight.
"Fist, i gotta tell you something, Tori's my brother." "OMGWTFBBQ!?" Dragon Fist had been told about Tori now by Uke.
and this scared dragon. "hurmm, well, you don't seem evil, how did it happen? Tori can't have always been evil."
Uke and Fist talked long into the night about Tori, Fighting, Legends, chicken, and eventually: "so you have been following have you?"
Fist was still asking about Tori, it interested him a lot, "Yea, he's heading East.. directly east." Uke was concerned again and the
laughing stopped a short while. "Oh Snap!" "DAMMIT NOT AGAIN!" Uke was angry, he hadn't won a game of snap all night.
"No not that u foo. Tori's heading to Doran!" Dragon was looking odd, and Uke felt foolish, yet inquisitive. "err, Doran?" the look on Uke's face; was one to make babies cry. "Doran is a magic place, there relics there are sacred and holy to this land, there is no limit to his evil if he gets those!" "GASP!" and they talked some more... you get the idea from there...

Tori was Fighting the villages best, all had failed but the last 3 knights.

They failed, with the last 3 blows they where killed, Tori landed from his moves, then started a run for the Temple.
"NOO! Nooo! You may not have these relics!" "HA! HA! HA! HA! Haa! FOOL! you can not stop me!" and with a deafening screech he
sent the priest to his knees and finished him.

End of Episode 2.

To be continued.

get your head into episode 3, go here: http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=1902.0

Thank-you for reading.

Credits:

Sieg Wahrheit of [PF]: Story
Pictures

Thanks to: Rblck for the amazingness head (used for Tori)
Re: Linisden HePiSoDe 2!! -- By: Sieg Wahrheit (Heavy graphics version)
Originally Posted by jack
yeh nice pictures and i løve the story, keep the good work

cheers for the support, hepisode 2 was a big one =O

Note might be drawing manga pics for hepisode 3/4/5 or something... yea there just might be 5 hepisodes... more maybe Even, i could have a second sires lol.