Toribash
Original Post
[Panda] - March Madness 2kk TC Invitational

MORALS and the [a] Leaders are proud to present the Adventure March Maddness 2 MILLION TC Invitational

ROUND 3 AND LOSERS ROUND 2 YAY
For this round, you and your opponent may play any mod(s) that you both agree to
FORMAT IS STILL BEST OF 5

You have ONE week to complete your matches (until 4/10/19)

The seeds were shuffled three times, resulting in the below bracket: https://challonge.com/marchmadness2mill

brkt

Players will have 2 weeks to complete their matches (round 1 ends 2/16/19 mm/dd/yy

What is this? What's the format?
Thanks to Morals' generosity, [a] will be holding a 2 million tc tournament for [a] members and select friends ONLY. This will be a relatively standard tournament with very large prizes. The tournament will be held in a double-elimination format in order to give players the be opportunity to enjoy the tournament.
Main Draw:
The round before the quarterfinals will be a best of 5. The quarterfinals and semifinals will be a best of 7, and the finals will be a best of 9.
Loser's Bracket:
The round before the semifinals will be a best of 5. The semifinals will be a best of 7, and the grand finals will be a best of 9.

How do I join?
You may only join if you are a member of [a] or receive an invitation from either Krong or Wizard.

RuLeS
I trust that all of you will be perfectly fine, but we need some rules to establish some sort of structure
  • Only [a] members and select friends will be able to join (please don't feel bad if you are not chosen, friends are determined by how much we interact with you on a daily basis)
  • You must play your match in the amount of time given. Extensions can be made, but if the situation sees fit, both participants will be disqualified
  • ENJOY YOURSELF, HAVE FUN. I know some of you aren't huge in esports, but please try your best for the greatest competition and thus an enjoyable tournament
  • Always report your score after you play, whether you take screens, or both of you confirm the score, I don't care. Just report your scores fairly

PRIZES
1st Place: 1,000,000 tc
2nd Place: 750,000 tc
3rd Place: 250,000 tc

Mods
Will be released once the signup deadline has been met.
The mods and the tournament will be released on MARCH 6TH! Deadlines for each round will be released as the rounds are released

List of people signed up
Athin
Awoebaway
Cat4hbk
cdean
DesiTwist
Donut
Finn
Frost
Hikou
Icky
Joel
Kaito
Kurokaen
Life
Mateo
Nitrate
oscar100
Plus
Pouffy
Quack
Rfifan
Saturn
Smaguris
Sneaky
Soda
Static
Swosh
Tabby
Traffic
Trice
Typhon
Wizard

Invites will be sent out in the next 24 hours

If I missed anything, feel free to post below asking.

Massive shoutout to Morals for making this tournament possible, please thank him for his generosity for donating 2 fucking million tc
Last edited by wizard; Apr 4, 2019 at 06:01 AM.

(im)