Ranking
I was mostly joking its just Shaco is one of my favorite champs. Just sucks he is a situation champ but Fiddle is a pretty great jungle though better then Warwick atleast.
Kinda Rusty
Best Junglers are Mundo, Lee Sin and Udyr. In my opinion.

Nocturne is a terrible jungler, unless he flashes all of his fears are failures and even the you'd be under the turret dying by then against any good player.

Also I find he lacks strength lategame.
Last edited by Hippybob; May 6, 2012 at 05:58 PM.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Best Junglers are Mundo, Lee Sin and Udyr. In my opinion.

Nocturne is a terrible jungler, unless he flashes all of his fears are failures and even the you'd be under the turret dying by then against any good player.

Also I find he lacks strength lategame.

Can't tell if trolling.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post

I also hope your trolling. I also hope you know that his Q gives him a MS bonus while on the trail. I usually use flash smite with noct so it's not hard to flash to him, plus most of them burn their flashes before your their. Also red buff slow just add's onto the pile of him able to catch up while feared, I usually build a frozen mallet for a tanky item on him too. So watchu talkin bout willis
Nocturne isn't that bad at jungling I think Hecarim and Shaco are the best junglers. Xerath and Wukong ftw.
Originally Posted by KenGee View Post
Nocturne isn't that bad at jungling I think Hecarim and Shaco are the best junglers. Xerath and Wukong ftw.

Can't tell if trolling.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
I think Evelynn is the best jungler because she has invisibility and nobody knows you're coming. rofllol xD smileyface
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks