Toribash
Replay was pretty cool. The split was nice but the decap was kinda weird because you hit him with your shin. I LOVE ARM BOOMS SO YOU WON MY HEART, Hit after that was pretty ok. It was kinda messy alltogether
OK fine post seconds after I post

The manip thing was pretty rad because well, it just looked cool.
The split looked pretty wierd but I can't really pinpoint why.
Boom was great, but after that you kinda just stopped caring :L

The name of the replay was perfect
The split was great and the boom was good. I think the pose could have been better. Nice name though.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Meant I spent like 5 minutes on the replay, but thanks :)

Another short replay.
Attached Files
Jisse - Promises.rpl (141.5 KB, 76 views)
Holy crap that spin was fuggin turbo, no other way to put it.
The kick looks super good too, smooth and stuff. The only thing I can complain about it that during the opener your arms looked a bit too stiff and a few relaxes could have helped, but still it's not that huge of a problem. Awesome replay, even if it's just a chest boom.
oh yeah
I really loved this replay and I really enjoyed it. It would be cooler if you had thrown uke on the ground while he was choking you. He just let you go for no reason :/
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
Wow the replay Promises Was so sexy and that twirl tho.
I'm a skilled wushu ,lenshung3 and rk-mma player
I really really like how Uke's run at the start doesn't look like every run ever, very nice choice. Everything after that had very nice, smooth movement, especially the thing that Uke did that I can't name right after you started running. The hacked twisty thing looked really cool and smooth, taking into account that it's hacked.
The only thing I found out of place was the kick that Uke landed on your head while he was choking you. Also the kick Uke landed on your back is dangerous you could become paralysed for life wtf
oh yeah