Toribash
Original Post
Sonic the hedgehog - Rise of Dark Sun : Team Gathering
So im starting to make a game with Sonic the Hedgehog.I've already did a script,which includes the story,characters,levels etc.Im making the game with Game Maker v8 and would be finished faster if it was done by a team.Here's what i need for the team:

-2 guys that can work with Game Maker ( plus me)
-1 GFX-er that can make/recolor animated GIF files
-2-3 guys that will search for sound files for the game.

The Finished game will be published on YO-YO Games .Hope the game will be good enough to be published in the "Yo-Yo Games LEGENDS" page. Feel free to participate in this project.You dont have to be a pro.

PROGRESS - 24 %
Gathered a few Shadow the hedgehog animations
Gathered a few Sonic the hedgehog animations
A part of the background of one level is done.
Found character portraits and pictures for the dialogue scenes
More backgrounds finished.
Starting screen finished.
Found more animations
Made city building sprites
Found more backgrounds
Created a few ingame icons
Level 1 of Shadow's story starts to take shape.
Made new concepts of the new villain.

FROZEN UNTIL 5TH OF JUNE
Last edited by hipotibor; May 23, 2010 at 12:07 PM.
siiiiiiigh. I got excited upon reading this. I checked out the websight. checked out the games. decided to try and download the game maker. Found out it didnt work on a mac. And neither did the games. siiiiiiiiigh.
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
lol dude yo-yo games run perfectly on firefox.Just dowload the plugin.Most of the games dont need downloading,even the 3D ones.
Just saying that this can go copyright up your ass, but since it's just gamemaker and won't get anywhere, it probably won't matter
I need any animated gif from sonic advance 1/2/3 you can find.If you find any,post a link here or send me a private messege.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
ummmmm i know it is done with sprites,but how do i join the sprites together and make an animation with them.btw thanks for the sprite sheet
If you don't know how to animate sprites you shouldn't even attempt at creating a game
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
If you don't know how to animate sprites you shouldn't even attempt at creating a game

lol really ? I created a few games before with animations from the internet.I can work perfectly with game maker and i made my own sprites for the this game(buildings,streets,street lights background, even the new villian i designed etc.), so i dont see why i shouldn't make another game. I dont care what u say.
Last edited by hipotibor; May 10, 2010 at 01:25 PM.