ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by calumfionn View Post
Whats wrong with the music? I thought it went pretty well with the video. The timing on the music for the hits were good. Still not sure why people don't like the music. I do .

an angsty teen like me eh? lol
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
I never said anything about the hit timing with the music, my complaint was that the music started too intrusively at the beginning of the video. I would have like it to start soft and intensify as the action started up and not just begin in my face from the get go.

I only started editing at the breakdown, which is technically the slowest part of the song. This is as slow as that song goes man
in fairness, I did try to make it "softer" by muffling the bit before the first hit.
Last edited by Nagato; Jan 23, 2016 at 01:20 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
My main complaint is that the colours don't match with the video

It needs more red other than just the blood

The tori really blended into the background too
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by quantumroxas View Post
Nice vid man, I highly appreciate what you did.
The effects....everything. The thing that is bugging me is the music. Try choosing a different genre.

Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
I'm going to have to agree on that, the music just doesn't do it for me.

Throwing my personal music taste aside here is what I have to say. You picked a bad part of the song to start it at, the moment I started that video I felt uncomfortable and not entertained at all. You should trying starting the music at a low volume and slowing increasing it for the opening bit to make it flow smoothly or start the beginning of the video with the beginning of the song.

Besides the music I felt it was way to dark, don't put a dark Tori on a Dark background, it makes the viewer strain to see whats going on instead of just enjoying the video.

Effects wise from what I could see you did a pretty good job and the key frames were okay.

Also dude you should take a note from other editors and add something to the start besides just a black void. Put up your own emblem to represent yourself and have it fade to black or something from that. Don't just start with black, really pull in your viewer from the moment the video starts. Smooth Transitions and branding are everything.

Nagato, dont hear any of this, they just not appreciate the genre you like
for both of you, you cant critic something or people from the genre they like, please be more realistic

for me the vid is perfect, it's chill, but sadly the vid is sooo short 8/10
Last edited by Vman45; Jan 23, 2016 at 12:00 PM.
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
i dont think song choice was bad.
and i liked the brightness and glow on the blood,just amazing and creative.
but try to keyframe a bit closer.
as well like some said to make the toris more visible in a lighter shader.
Last edited by victortb; Jan 24, 2016 at 01:59 AM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592