Ranking
Original Post
Dogs Replay Thread
So this is where im gonna post my replays + Its up to you guys to judge then and maybe give some tips eh? anyoozie well im not amazing but this is what its for improving!
-----
Heres a sexy lookin spar for ya
It was with a guy but he pinged
Attached Files
Beauty And Perfection - Dog.rpl (41.4 KB, 28 views)
Bananna Split - Class A.rpl (74.4 KB, 26 views)
Cool Spar!.rpl (280.8 KB, 32 views)
Last edited by DogSpike; Jan 15, 2015 at 05:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I the king of all Dogs
Beauty And Perfection: Opener was not original, the launch was cool, but after you decapped the head you slowed down and looked kinda awkward which messed up the whole replay.

Banana Split: Also unoriginal opener, you should dm more of uke in your replays, and not dm yourself. Also try to get better flow.

Cool Spar (just judging you): Get better flow and realism. It was ok.

Please judge my replays, thanks.
Kk thanks for the advice Ultra ill check yours :P
-----
Heres my Vol2 Of Beauty And Perfection (F.Y.I The hand throw was gonna hit i just had no time )
-----
Heres my Vol2 Of Beauty And Perfection (F.Y.I The hand throw was gonna hit i just had no time )
Attached Files
Beauty And Perfection Vol2.rpl (123.8 KB, 34 views)
Last edited by DogSpike; Jan 17, 2015 at 07:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I the king of all Dogs
i LOVED the decap, the rest looked a bit rusty but overall it was nice, i also pressed E on the last frame and you sure aimed well ^-^

u go doggeh!
[ http://imgur.com/R0qHnXP ] - - - How to pronounce my name (ikr): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUeiX2bPgwY
Im gonna get back into this guys! i have been inactive to it so im gonna make more! gonna start again tomorrow
-----
I hope you like this replays
-----
i think its really cool
Attached Files
Coming Down - #Dog.rpl (107.3 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by DogSpike; Feb 14, 2015 at 12:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I the king of all Dogs
The opener looked a bit generic. Try messing around with more of your joints to make better openers. Backhand split was stiff, and your head got hit. You should aim your hits better, make your hits look more powerful.

3.7/10
Heart of Gold
e.e 1/10
try to do more action and make ur moves soft
also make ur own openers -.-
[OFRO] | [MLO] | [LoP] | [TMM] | [TTO]
PM If Want This Cheaper