Ranking
Hi I am sammylolz this is my application form.
Belt: black
My hobbie is playing video games all the time.
I am loyal, trustworthy and fun.
I was the leader of my previous clan but found it boring so I left.
You can contact my through [email protected]
My favourite mod is aikido.
I will be in game everyday but mainly on the forums.
Why I would like to join Entropy.
Hi my name is Xavier and I am 13 years old. I am a nice person who pretty much does not like to fight. I am pretty good at ToriBash and I've been playing for about 2 years now. I am currently a green belt but on my alt account I am a brown belt unfortunately I forgot the password to the account.

I am ingame usually everyday and my forum activity is not good but I will improve it. I was never in a clan before this one but on my previous account I was I later got kicked for arguing with the Co-Leader. I hadn't gotten banned at any point in time or in any infractions.

My best mod currently is Aikido. I am really good with aikido and I am sure that it's my best mod I do many cool moves such as a grand slam, a body flip clutch and many more.

My Skype is princeofsnap and I am pretty active on Skype so if you need to contact me you can through skype nd here is my email just if you would need it: @[email protected].

The reason I chose this clan is because I remeber seeing one of the members of this clan in a lobby and I was thinking this guy is pretty good because he was going on a crazy win streak. I was thinking to myself that if I join this clan and commit to it as hard as he did I could be just like him.And my GMT is Eastern Daylight Time.

I hope to hear from you soon and I thank you for reading this.