Ranking
started today, love this game

ign: Motyapa
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Downloaded it three days ago, totally hooked. Really good game and mechanics, only thing is that I must play on hardcore, and if I accidentally die... I start over.

Going for a 100% Ice Witch build, works great so far.
bumping this thread because I believe this game deserves it,

imo the developers are doing a good job, adding new features every few weeks

and because I am hooked again and would like some tb mates to party with

ign: Dragoje
CI fire templar (proliferating fireball/molten shell/firestorm)
lvl: 71
iir: 130 (without gem and auresize)
iiq: none building towards it

can play all maps except "no mana regen" and high lvl maps with fire res mobs

atm soloing mostly piety and low level maps (no high level ones in stash)

I also have a lvl 68 duelist (ign yzx) which is a cyclone facebreaker using infernal blow, but I don't think I will be back to it anytime before I finish my templar

anyone playing?
Last edited by missuse; Aug 9, 2013 at 11:25 AM.
wishful eyes deceive me
I used to play a marauder. I wasn't high leveled, but I had some kind of two handed hammer: Geoffri's Baptism. Insane amounts of damage. In the end I just used the jump-smash thing constantly and beat everything around.
f=m*a syens
Bump.

Played it, graphics don't look good, not very nice controls, excessive obscure mechanics, skill descriptions don't actually say how the skill works, single player is online and so you get lag making it near impossible to play (note: not just lag, there's rubber banding and shit, it's terrible). Towns filled with people, chat filled with spam, can't see where it tells me my ping, can't see how to disable "online single player".

Would not recommend, felt like a huge waste of time. Why do they make a technical game then reward non technical gameplay, why have skill shot skills but not have good enough servers and code to allow lag-free gameplay?

Not good game. Calling this the real D2 sequel is a joke, it's closer to D3.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
I don't know about now, but back when I played it, it played really smoothly. The spammy towns weren't an issue since it didn't have so many players back then.
f=m*a syens
back when I played it was pretty nice. I usually have pretty bad lag issues especially when it comes to online stuff, but I didn't have any problems really. I stopped playing due to boredom.
I came here to laugh at you
Been playing with a few friends, it's really the only way to play it IMO. It doesn't have beautiful gameplay or beautiful story. But it is free.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Bump.

Played it, graphics don't look good, not very nice controls, excessive obscure mechanics, skill descriptions don't actually say how the skill works, single player is online and so you get lag making it near impossible to play (note: not just lag, there's rubber banding and shit, it's terrible). Towns filled with people, chat filled with spam, can't see where it tells me my ping, can't see how to disable "online single player".

Would not recommend, felt like a huge waste of time. Why do they make a technical game then reward non technical gameplay, why have skill shot skills but not have good enough servers and code to allow lag-free gameplay?

Not good game. Calling this the real D2 sequel is a joke, it's closer to D3.

I agree on the gfx.
Whats wrong with the controls 2x mouse and QWERT? You felt is too much, to little binding? OR had some other problem?

I am not sure what you mean by "obscure mechanics" - sure the game is not meant to be understood after you pass normal with one char. I've been playing a long time and I can say I understand only the skills I have actually used in end game.

Lag is a major issue, and I don't see it being solved for some time. In fact the only was to slightly overcome this is to connect to USA server if u live in Europe and the other way around.

Chat is filled with spam, turn of the chat and talk with people u actually enjoy talking to. Also turning off chat will decrease lag.

Well, idk, I am still enjoying it and accept it with all its bad and good sides.
wishful eyes deceive me